RE: New Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: New Announcement

So I am just wondering what happens if your Information gets turned over to NFL Security. Any insights?
    sigpic

No clue...

Not something I'D look forward to though...
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

probably nothing.

they probably make just as big a deal of it as the studios making youtube take down leaked trailers/bootlegs and just emailing the offender.

not even really a slap on the wrist.
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Well this is a kick in the nuts to the non Colorado fans.

W/e I got all my links on tap anyways.

Comment

I'm not even sure I see the big deal... I mean it's not like the NFL is losing viewers on that broadcast or anything... IDK, I'm just glad it doesn't effect me.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Well, the deal is that it's illegal. Everyone has heard the disclaimer at the end of each game about how any rebroadcast of the game is prohibited.

Streaming links are exactly that: Rebroadcast of the game. It's the NFL's right.

I do feel for the fans that live out of market, but that's the law.

And they ARE losing viewers. Anybody who watches the game illegally streamed on the internet are going to be less likely to order things like NFL Sunday Ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
              Well, the deal is that it's illegal. Everyone has heard the disclaimer at the end of each game about how any rebroadcast of the game is prohibited.

Streaming links are exactly that: Rebroadcast of the game. It's the NFL's right.

I do feel for the fans that live out of market, but that's the law.

And they ARE losing viewers. Anybody who watches the game illegally streamed on the internet are going to be less likely to order things like NFL Sunday Ticket.
              Don't forget the NFL is promising to stream any games that are 'blacked out' on nfl.com, with that there should be no reason for illegal downloads...but they are one time showings and nothing more. And many can not afford NFL Sunday Ticket or similar packages with other providers, and that is asking a lot in these times. I am personally a little appauled with the whole of it; and the NFL should be careful, with this new league and their stodgy rules under whatever his name is...fans tend to go with sports that target their market and want fans. This could seriously damage the NFL, and there are several owners who have that same opinion.

Comment

You'll get a cease and desist letter, just like you would downloading a torrent. When I lived in Illinois, Charter actually gave a video game company my address so they could send me a letter.

I canceled my service with them that very day.

Comcast here in Denver won't report you.
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I have wondered why it took this long to crackdown like this. Form personal knowledge illeagaly rebroadcasting a TV signal like this is wiretappng, and could become a federal offense. I do simpithize with out of market Broncos fans not being able see the game, since I am a Red Sox fan that is outside of the NE area. I would love to see everygame with out having to shell out at least 100.00 for MLB.tv but I WILL NOT break the law to do so. To anyone that still has the info for the games, and will continue to use them, you are a thief, and you can never say you where not warned.
                  Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                    I have wondered why it took this long to crackdown like this. Form personal knowledge illeagaly rebroadcasting a TV signal like this is wiretappng, and could become a federal offense. I do simpithize with out of market Broncos fans not being able see the game, since I am a Red Sox fan that is outside of the NE area. I would love to see everygame with out having to shell out at least 100.00 for MLB.tv but I WILL NOT break the law to do so. To anyone that still has the info for the games, and will continue to use them, you are a thief, and you can never say you where not warned.
                    okay... well heres the thing. The red sox play like a billion games a year and missing one wont matter much and the Broncos on play 16 (unless they make the playoffs) and most of those games matter. So it doesn't matter very much if someone misses an MLB game.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                      I download music and movies and also watch streamed versions of the Broncos game.

It's ok though because I can live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                        I download music and movies and also watch streamed versions of the Broncos game.

It's ok though because I can live with that.
                        I'm telling. :nono:
                        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by broooks77 View Post
                          okay... well heres the thing. The red sox play like a billion games a year and missing one wont matter much and the Broncos on play 16 (unless they make the playoffs) and most of those games matter. So it doesn't matter very much if someone misses an MLB game.
                          Plus the Red Sox are on ESPN or MLB Network or whatever 4 days out of 7.
                          sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos View Post
                            I'm telling. :nono:
                            If you tell on me I'm going to steal your lunch money and beat you up!

Comment

Originally posted by broooks77 View Post
                              It is 162 game season, and to a seamhead all the games are important. Besides I am also a Pats fan. I don't get to see all of them.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X