RE: New Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    I download music and movies and also watch streamed versions of the Broncos game.

It's ok though because I can live with that.
    For the sake of full disclouser I too have downloaded music in the past. But that does not change the fact that it is still stealing and wrong.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      For the sake of full disclouser I too have downloaded music in the past. But that does not change the fact that it is still stealing and wrong.
      No doubt man but some things in life just aren't worth not doing just because some people say not to. Which brings me up to a certain remedy that needs to be legalized but that's a totally different topic.

Comment

No doubt man but some things in life just aren't worth not doing just because some people say not to. Which brings me up to a certain remedy that needs to be legalized but that's a totally different topic.
        Showing no remorse either. I'm definitely telling. :nono:
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos View Post
          Showing no remorse either. I'm definitely telling. :nono:
          I'm definitely stealing your lunch money now!

Comment

I'm definitely stealing your lunch money now!
            You gotta catch me first...

sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              I have wondered why it took this long to crackdown like this. Form personal knowledge illeagaly rebroadcasting a TV signal like this is wiretappng, and could become a federal offense. I do simpithize with out of market Broncos fans not being able see the game, since I am a Red Sox fan that is outside of the NE area. I would love to see everygame with out having to shell out at least 100.00 for MLB.tv but I WILL NOT break the law to do so. To anyone that still has the info for the games, and will continue to use them, you are a thief, and you can never say you where not warned.
              It is not wiretapping. The very definition of wiretapping is covertly recording a third party conversation and only applies to two-way communication. What it is is copyright violation, and yes, it's illegal, and yes, it's a federal crime (because it involves interstate commerce and thus is under federal jurisdiction)
              Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Working...
              X