X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    So that's a yes on the sticky'd Hammon threads?
    You are borderline certifiable.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    So that's a yes on the sticky'd Hammon threads?

Leave a comment:

• jetrazor74
    replied
    Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I did not mean to bring unwanted attention BM69. I was just curious really. And I hope my OP did not come off as disrespectful of the MODs, that was certainly not my intention. <----except for Jet of course
    None of the mods found your OP disrespectful in any way. <---- except for Jet of course

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    All raise their hands for considering a sticky'd Becky Hammon thread in every forum?
    Dude.. Do you walk around with a hard on all day?

Side Note: Did you see my facebook post to you? Go check out the pics again.

Back on topic:

I've been on a campaign today about a certain thread to get some sort of response about it and I suppose I'll go ahead and look into next year's calendar.

But that doesn't change the feelings I've expressed in the LR.

:go:

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    All raise their hands for considering a sticky'd Becky Hammon thread in every forum?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I did not mean to bring unwanted attention BM69. I was just curious really. And I hope my OP did not come off as disrespectful of the MODs, that was certainly not my intention. <----except for Jet of course
    It wasn't this thread, but a comment I read elsewhere.

And the jury is still out on that jet character.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    I would like to address this.

I certainly did NOT intend to turn this into a debate and most certainly do NOT blame our mod staff for the release of my sticky. Admin had to make a decision and I'm probably considered in a small gray area.

@ Alastor as you already beat me to a humorous look at it by putting the word "OFFICIAL" in my title.

I sincerely appreciate the response I'm receiving regarding the thread and I plead to all not to blame the mods.

I merely am trying to feel people out about their feelings regarding the thread and whether I should purchase next year's calendar and continue it's existence.

Once again, I SINCERELY appreciate the positive feedback and already I'm seeing reason to continue it.

And PLEASE be kind to our mod staff as they are doing a bang up job around here and we should all respect each and everyone of them. :salute!:

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I would like to address this.

I certainly did NOT intend to turn this into a debate and most certainly do NOT blame our mod staff for the release of my sticky. Admin had to make a decision and I'm probably considered in a small gray area.

@ Alastor as you already beat me to a humorous look at it by putting the word "OFFICIAL" in my title.

I sincerely appreciate the response I'm receiving regarding the thread and I plead to all not to blame the mods.

I merely am trying to feel people out about their feelings regarding the thread and whether I should purchase next year's calendar and continue it's existence.

Once again, I SINCERELY appreciate the positive feedback and already I'm seeing reason to continue it.

And PLEASE be kind to our mod staff as they are doing a bang up job around here and we should all respect each and everyone of them. :salute!:

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    We had over 50 stickied threads on the boards. We had 10 in GD alone.

That was way too many and we knew we had to take them down. We knew that unless we took everything down, people would scream favoritism; and justifiably so if we chose certain threads and not others.

Thus, they all went.

It's really just a matter of it getting to the point where we had to do something about it. Then it was a matter of doing something fair about it.

So now all that's stickied is official stuff. By official, I mean "genuinely official; from the staff or the organization."

Putting the word "official" in a title doesn't make it so.

Anything not official was taken off the stickies.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    started a topic Stickied threads?

Stickied threads?

Hey MODs, what is the situation with the stickys? I don't mind other than I do think the Daily Fun Facts thread should still be stickied. I was just curious as to what the deal is with that? Thanks hard working, tough but fair, good dudes.<-----------except Jet of course
Working...
X