Where are the citizen certificates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the citizen certificates?

Hey when I joined a few years ago it seemed as though there was a certificate you could print off that had your name and BC number and what not. Is there somewhere I can go for that or did they do away with it or something. I would like to hand it up at work. Thanks for the help.
    That's what she said.

Also if anyone knows why I've only uploaded 10 pictures but for some reason my usage amount is at 13 of 20 megabytes. No way I'm gettinf 50 pictures on at this rate.
    That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by TriCityBronco View Post
      Hey when I joined a few years ago it seemed as though there was a certificate you could print off that had your name and BC number and what not. Is there somewhere I can go for that or did they do away with it or something. I would like to hand it up at work. Thanks for the help.
      There used to be a link from the main page. I just went over there. It's really changed.

You might want to put this in Feedback. They're two separate places, but maybe someone can help.
      Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Also if anyone knows why I've only uploaded 10 pictures but for some reason my usage amount is at 13 of 20 megabytes. No way I'm gettinf 50 pictures on at this rate.
        Hi. I moved your thread over here to feedback, because it's more likely to be seen here.

I believe your questions are for the Broncos Country Pages, correct? If so, next time you'll need to go there and use the "Site Feedback" link at the bottom of the page. That should put you in contact with the folks in charge over there much sooner.

Although these message boards are technically connected, the moderator staff here really has nothing to do with those pages.

I will go ahead and forward this to Kyle Sonneman as he is the administrator of both sites, I believe.

Comment

I just sent you a PM with the answer. Also, when uploading pictures, it is the size of the picture that your are putting up that counts not the quantity. The smaller the picture the more you can post.
          Kyle Sonneman
          Former Director of Team Media, now just a fan

Comment

The certificate question is a good one. I was unable to get one when I first joined and would also like to hang one in my office.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

To the person that CP'd me over this question the answer is no.

I have actually stopped going there because it annoys me.

I have to sign in everytime just to view my page. I stopped trying and the web folks that run this never repsponded to me either.
              Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 10-16-2009, 02:30 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                I have actually stopped going there because it annoys me.

I have to sign in everytime just to view my page. I stopped trying and the web folks that run this never repsponded to me either.
                Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                You might want to put this in Feedback. They're two separate places, but maybe someone can help.
                To both of these comments:

Yeah, integration isn't our strong suit. We're workin' on that. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Comment

Hey Kyle, thanks for the PM.

FYI: The certificate is still not working.

Your right Peanut. It has really changed over there.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X