Screen/font size gone wacky again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen/font size gone wacky again...

Once upon a time, we had some issues with the font size randomly getting bigger, and stuff ending up in funky places on the screen... And when it did, you couldn't click on buttons or links, if they weren't in the right place... it's happened to me a couple of times in the last few days. Not sure why, or if it's something you'd wanna try to fix, but thought I'd say something. I took a screenshot too:

sigpic

Are you using firefox?
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      Are you using firefox?
      Yes. Could that be causing it?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
        Yes. Could that be causing it?
        Have you checked another browser to see if that browser is doing it too? If the other browser isn't doing it, reinstall firefox.

Also, if you hold CTRL and move the mousewheel up and down it changes the font size
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Thanks Cory... I tried Safari for a few minutes, and it didn't do it, and if nobody else is having a problem, I'll fuss around with my Firefox. I just remember this being a problem for a lot of people at another time.

For the record, it's not only the font size that is going wonky... if you look at the picture, it's the links along the top... they're too big for the screen, and end up in places they don't belong. And it's not doing it all the time. Like now it's fine... but about every fourth or fifth time I open a page, it's like that.

*shrug* Like I said, if it's just me, I'll see what needs to be done on this end, but in case it was board-wide, I thought I'd let the developers know it was happening again...
          sigpic

Comment

I use Safari and yesterday it happened to me after a post I had quoted. Once I leave the page and go back, everything is fine.

It does this to me every great once and awhile. Sorry to hear you are having probs there Red.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Stop doin' the drugs!

Comment

This is happening to me when I view users' profiles. Started a couple of days ago.

I don't have Firefox, so it's not that.
                Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                X