Thanks Alastor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Alastor

Thanks for cleaning up that "look-a-like" thread.
    Some posts were quite clever, but some children ruined it with inappropriate content.

Glad to see that there are adults in charge.
    Bowlen: "no competitive advantage" in salary cap violations.

No sweat. Thank the person that reported it. Otherwise we wouldn't have seen it.

And yeah, that was way out of line. I'm glad we were able to take care of it.

Comment

Damn.. what was the picture?
      Why do I always piss all the good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
        Damn.. what was the picture?
        Why do I always piss all the good stuff.
        LMAO!
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I just now realized that I had a typo. Damn, And I cant even go back to edit it.

Oh well.

But yea.. pretty sure we all knew what I meant.

Why do I always MISS all the good stuff

Comment

On a serious note: I am very disappointed in people for taking the Look A-Like thread too far. When done with the right intentions (lighthearted jabs in good fun) that thread is very fun and even opposing fans seem to enjoy it. I really wish people would use just a modicum of common sense.

Oh well, back to the fun. What did I piss?

Comment

Wes Welker and naked men?

Comment

Thanks Alster.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                  On a serious note: I am very disappointed in people for taking the Look A-Like thread too far. When done with the right intentions (lighthearted jabs in good fun) that thread is very fun and even opposing fans seem to enjoy it. I really wish people would use just a modicum of common sense.

Oh well, back to the fun. What did I piss?
                  In all good fun, we teased JC for his typo. These are scenarios that we all chuckle and get a laugh at. Lord knows we all make silly mistakes etc.

But to the people the took the thread too far, THESE are the ones that need to be curbed. Need a slap on the hand and given a "neg".

I used to go to that thread but haven't in a while. I'm glad I missed it's demise.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is we the vets, even a lot of n00bs, know the rules and post accordingly.

We all need to start reporting and weeding out these violators right away.

Peanut says "take back our boards"

If we all play a role of "mod" so to speak, we can do just that. Now, what I mean by that is using the tools we have as common posters to help the mod staff do their job.

sigpic

Comment

Well said. Perfectly in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                      In all good fun, we teased JC for his typo. These are scenarios that we all chuckle and get a laugh at. Lord knows we all make silly mistakes etc.

But to the people the took the thread too far, THESE are the ones that need to be curbed. Need a slap on the hand and given a "neg".

I used to go to that thread but haven't in a while. I'm glad I missed it's demise.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is we the vets, even a lot of n00bs, know the rules and post accordingly.

We all need to start reporting and weeding out these violators right away.

Peanut says "take back our boards"

If we all play a role of "mod" so to speak, we can do just that. Now, what I mean by that is using the tools we have as common posters to help the mod staff do their job.
                      Post of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                        Post of the year.
                        That BM69 makes some great well thought out posts. I tell you what.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                          Well said. Perfectly in fact.
                          Post of the year.
                          Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                          That BM69 makes some great well thought out posts. I tell you what.
                          Now if only the Prize Patrol Van would pull in my driveway.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                            Now if only the Prize Patrol Van would pull in my driveway.
                            When I hijacked that van the other day, your name and address was on their list.

Sorry, man.

Comment

When I hijacked that van the other day, your name and address was on their list.

Sorry, man.
                              I wondered what happened to it.

The letter said I was a winner so I stood on the front porch for weeks.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X