Checking my previous threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking my previous threads

This may have been covered already, but is there any easy way to click on my previous threads?? I can click on my posts, but there seems to be an overlap with "contact" etc., which prevents me from clicking on old threads.

Brock you like a hurricane!
    sigpic
    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
      Thx....thing is, the line that starts with the word "Contact" is overlapping the "threads" line, thereby preventing me from clicking it. Make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Thx....thing is, the line that starts with the word "Contact" is overlapping the "threads" line, thereby preventing me from clicking it. Make sense?
        I hate when that happens. It usually runs its own course... but...

What I have to do is zoom in.

I don't know what browser you're using... in firefox, the ctrl button and the mouse wheel do it... there's also a button combo that does it.

That's a temporary fix.

You can also go to 'search' and search for threads made by you (or posts)
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

I don't know what browser you're using... in firefox, the ctrl button and the mouse wheel do it... there's also a button combo that does it.

That's a temporary fix.

Thx LT.........I tried zooming but I still can't isolate the "threads" link....I'll keep fooling around with it.

Not a biggee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut
            If you highlight 'Total posts' ---and you don't need to highlight all of it, hit tab, it should outline 'Find all posts' and then hit enter.

If you're talking about not being able to highlight 'Total posts', as I said, if you highlight just a couple of letters, it still works.

If that's not what you're talking about, then I'm lost.
            Thanks ......no matter what I do I can not click on previous threads....but I appreciate the help!!
            Last edited by Peanut; 08-04-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
              Originally posted by Peanut
              See, you get to use it again.
              Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

That's a temporary fix.

Originally posted by jetrazor74
              Can.... highlight "Total Posts" with your mouse.

Hit "tab" on your key board. It will move the highlight to "Find all posts by..."

Hit "tab" on your keyboard a second time, it will tab down to "Find all threads by..."

Hit Enter.

You don't need to click. Just follow the steps. After you highlight "Total Posts" LET GO OF YOUR MOUSE!

If you do it that way, it doesn't matter if the "Contacts" is overlapping.
              I got it......I am so dense sometimes!!!! I kept using the mouse and not "entering"........silly old dog!!!

THX MUCH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                I got it......I am so dense sometimes!!!! I kept using the mouse and not "entering"........silly old dog!!!

THX MUCH!!!!
                Anytime, bud!! :salute!:

People often get into such a habit with the mouse that they sometimes forget you don't always need it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  Anytime, bud!! :salute!:

People often get into such a habit with the mouse that they sometimes forget you don't always need it!!!
                  See, there's some benefit in having to work without a mouse for 3 years. Wait, no there isn't.
                  Brock you like a hurricane!
                  sigpic
                  Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

I cant get it either. Maybe you guys should fix it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                      I cant get it either. Maybe you guys should fix it.
                      It's being worked on. Maybe you could just follow the cheat.

Comment

Thank you, and hallo thar!

Comment

Working...
                        X