Please for the love of GOD put a microphone in the press room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please for the love of GOD put a microphone in the press room

I cannot stand not hearing the question that is being asked, I enjoy hearing coaches and players answer questions, but not when it takes 2 minutes to decipher the question. It wouldn't be that bad if Coaches and Players weren't politicans now, dodging any kind of real answer.

Go to THE SHACK and buy a $20 microphone so we can hear the freaking question!

PRESS COVERAGE

I've been saying this for years..... has to be the dumbest thing I've seen when they let us hear the answer without letting us hear the question. Can you imagine watching Jeapordy like this?

Comment

I know right! I have to wear headphones everytime I watch a presser and even then i have to crank the volume.
      sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

Exactly! The wife thinks I'm crazy, wearing headphones to listen to press interviews. Helps though.

Comment

LMBO!!! Y'all have made my night! I've picked my Laptop up & tried to put it to my ear, i've done the headphones, my latest one was hooking my Karaoke Machine to my Laptop, THAT WORKS!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milehighrules View Post
            I cannot stand not hearing the question that is being asked, I enjoy hearing coaches and players answer questions, but not when it takes 2 minutes to decipher the question. It wouldn't be that bad if Coaches and Players weren't politicans now, dodging any kind of real answer.

Go to THE SHACK and buy a $20 microphone so we can hear the freaking question!

PRESS COVERAGE
            Hmm seems you guys didn't notice that he's a spammer advertising for radio shack.

Sneaky sneaky move there radio shack but i caught it.

Comment

I complained about this earlier this year as well. If enough people email the Broncos and let them know eventually they'll get the hint. I don't think many people complain though. The weird thing is that you would think some of these numskulls watch it on DenverBroncos.com and would pick up on that small little detail.
              That's what she said.

Comment

They do this so they can write a 3 page article going in circles in the denver post.

Comment

agree

Comment

Working...
                  X