Editing Thread Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Thread Titles

Thank you for giving us the option to edit our own thread titles! I came across it by accident, but I dont know I did it, and havent been able to refigure it out. How do I edit my thread title?

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    Thank you for giving us the option to edit our own thread titles! I came across it by accident, but I dont know I did it, and havent been able to refigure it out. How do I edit my thread title?
    You'll have to find your thread/first post.... In the lower right hand corner, select the edit button.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
      You'll have to find your thread/first post.... In the lower right hand corner, select the edit button.
      thats not it. I was able to edit the thread title from the section page.

Comment

thats not it. I was able to edit the thread title from the section page.
        Because of our layout, sometimes you can click in certain fields of the display and alter the wording. It will appear to your perspective as though it has been changed.

In reality however, it's not an input field and the changes you make won't be retained (saved) to the thread.

It's a trick of the layout, not an actual editing option. Sorry for the tease.

Edit:
        And... You guys can't edit your thread titles? Let me look into that.

Comment

No, you can edit your thread titles. There's just a timer on it. 5 minutes to edit the title. After that your ability to edit the thread title is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
            Because of our layout, sometimes you can click in certain fields of the display and alter the wording. It will appear to your perspective as though it has been changed.

In reality however, it's not an input field and the changes you make won't be retained (saved) to the thread.

It's a trick of the layout, not an actual editing option. Sorry for the tease.

Edit:
            And... You guys can't edit your thread titles? Let me look into that.
            yea, I clicked somewhere & noticed the ability to do it, but I didnt change it.

No, you can edit your thread titles. There's just a timer on it. 5 minutes to edit the title. After that your ability to edit the thread title is gone.
            How do we do it within the first 5 minutes?

Comment

yea, I clicked somewhere & noticed the ability to do it, but I didnt change it.

How do we do it within the first 5 minutes?
              Upon making a thread, you have up to 5 minutes to edit the title. Just go to the "edit" option for editing the post. Select "go advanced" and the title field is editable.

Comment

Upon making a thread, you have up to 5 minutes to edit the title. Just go to the "edit" option for editing the post. Select "go advanced" and the title field is editable.
                ok thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X