replied
    Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
    You are banned, so be quiet! :nono:

You saw that did ya?

Leave a comment:

• McSmashie
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    The mods don't have any control or say so on the main site. Kyle is probably the closest one to have any interaction with it.
    You are banned, so be quiet! :nono:

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    ... if this is the correct forum in which to address this issue.

I rely on the main Denver Bronco site for a complete roster.

As of today there are several players listed on the roster who may or may not still be with the team: Ben Hamilton, Giovanni Holliday, Vernon Fox, and Ty Law.

Are they still on the team? Is everyone listed on the roster still on the team?

Do the mods interact with the Denver Broncos Football Club? If so, could they ask for roster clarification?

If this is an inappropriate place for this question, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Thanks. :salute!:
    Everybody you listed is not on the team anymore, they are UFA's. I know Ben Hamilton had a visit with Washington, Vonnie Holiday had a visit with Seattle, and i havent heard anything as far as visits are concern with Vernon Fox and Ty Law.

Leave a comment:

• jetrazor74
    replied
    You could try sending a PM to Kyle, but other than Kyle, the moderation staff has nothing to do with either the main site, or the Broncos Country pages.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    The mods don't have any control or say so on the main site. Kyle is probably the closest one to have any interaction with it.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    started a topic I'm not sure ...

I'm not sure ...

... if this is the correct forum in which to address this issue.

I rely on the main Denver Bronco site for a complete roster.

As of today there are several players listed on the roster who may or may not still be with the team: Ben Hamilton, Giovanni Holliday, Vernon Fox, and Ty Law.

Are they still on the team? Is everyone listed on the roster still on the team?

Do the mods interact with the Denver Broncos Football Club? If so, could they ask for roster clarification?

If this is an inappropriate place for this question, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Thanks. :salute!:
Working...
X