• Show
Clear All

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by Fargo View Post
    User CP>Edit Your Details>

Fill in Location box> Press "Save changes"

Did that help?
    For some reason I'm having no luck getting it to actually save... Is the fact that I'm using Chrome to do it any reason that it might not work?

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Just to be sure, cuz I couldn't find it in the CP explanation thread... Do we get the location ability when we become a special teamer?
    That's not in the thread because I can't update it anymore

If a mod could put that in there, that'd be great

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Just to be sure, cuz I couldn't find it in the CP explanation thread... Do we get the location ability when we become a special teamer?
    I think so, yes.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Cool, glad to know I was doing it right and just haven't quite earned that privilidge yet. I found that in the search if I set it to search threads from "a year ago" to "older" it would show my first posts.
    Exactly. That way the site doesn't get bogged down with a ton of very large searches.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by Alastor View Post
    Benchwarmers don't get to show their location.

To search older posts, search in the advanced search items. Put your username and a search term in there.

We only have it set to show the last 500 posts of someone's posting history because searches of that nature are very server intensive and some of the posters on this board would use an awful lot of server resources if it compiled all 20,000+ of their posts every time someone clicked on their post history.
    Cool, glad to know I was doing it right and just haven't quite earned that privilidge yet. I found that in the search if I set it to search threads from "a year ago" to "older" it would show my first posts.

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Benchwarmers don't get to show their location.

To search older posts, search in the advanced search items. Put your username and a search term in there.

We only have it set to show the last 500 posts of someone's posting history because searches of that nature are very server intensive and some of the posters on this board would use an awful lot of server resources if it compiled all 20,000+ of their posts every time someone clicked on their post history.

Leave a comment:

• Fargo
    replied
    User CP>Edit Your Details>

Fill in Location box> Press "Save changes"

Did that help?

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    started a topic Couple of questions

Couple of questions

Ok, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get my location to show up, I can't for the life of me get it to show up lol, so I was wondering how to do that.

Second question, is it possible to go back and read past more than my most recent 500 posts? I'm just curious to see what was important enough for me to get out of lurker mode and finally post.

Thanks in advance guys and girls

EDIT: I found a workaround for the second question... Can't believe my first post had to do with watching Shaun Rogers on Monday Night Football lol
    Last edited by Frenchy180; 04-10-2010, 01:30 AM.
Working...
X