Giving cp from mobile device...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving cp from mobile device...

Does anyone know if its possible to give cp from devices such as android phones or the iphone os? Any help would be appreciated as those two devices are what I use most for web browsing and would like to be able to give to great contributors.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

I don't know about the phones you've mentioned, but I'm able to give cp from my blackberry.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
      Does anyone know if its possible to give cp from devices such as android phones or the iphone os? Any help would be appreciated as those two devices are what I use most for web browsing and would like to be able to give to great contributors.
      I have a touch screen mobile,and i able to give CPs with no problem.It may take longer than a PC,i still can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
        I'm not able to give cp's from my droid either.
        sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Ok so I figured it out but its a pain lol... Press and hold the cp button until a box shows up with the option to open the link and from there its just the same process.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
          X