Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mark Forums Read" problem...

Whenever I hit the "Mark Forums Read" button, I get this weird message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.
    If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    Does anyone have any idea why is this happening. Hasn't happened before. Just today. Since like 2 hours ago.... Is it my fault? My Mozilla gone crazy? Cause it hasn't happened on other forum boards where I spend my time also...

P.S. I misspelled the tittle... Damn!!!!! Sorry!
    sigpic

I don't use this feature but I clicked on it and got the same message you did.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      I don't use this feature but I clicked on it and got the same message you did.
      I use the button, because by the time I come home from work there are like 10 pages written of new posts already!!!! So, after reading most of them , I want to start fresh. That's why I noticed this message today. Weird, isn't it?
      sigpic

Comment

We were upgrading the boards and there was a hiccup with this. It should be working now and sorry about the inconvenience.
        Kyle Sonneman
        Former Director of Team Media, now just a fan

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle Sonneman View Post
          We were upgrading the boards and there was a hiccup with this. It should be working now and sorry about the inconvenience.
          Thanks Kyle

I had a private message/conversation about this topic but I'm still receiving the error message even after signing out and coming back.

I wondered what you up to this morning.

I had to sign in to start the day and I never have to do that.

I'll try logging out again.

sigpic

Comment

Log out unsuccessful again. It might need me to restart the computer? Interesting.

I'll take a peek and see if tomorrow morning it's still happening when I fire up this mac.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
              Whenever I hit the "Mark Forums Read" button, I get this weird message:

Does anyone have any idea why is this happening. Hasn't happened before. Just today. Since like 2 hours ago.... Is it my fault? My Mozilla gone crazy? Cause it hasn't happened on other forum boards where I spend my time also...

P.S. I misspelled the tittle... Damn!!!!! Sorry!
              It's still happening for me.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                It's still happening for me.
                Yeah, for me too. Cleared cache, cookies, history...everything. But no worries, they must still be working on the matter.

P.S. Thanks, Kyle!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                  Yeah, for me too. Cleared cache, cookies, history...everything. But no worries, they must still be working on the matter.

P.S. Thanks, Kyle!
                  These forums have so much custom code, that ANY update, even minor ones, cause tons of glitches that have to be manually fixed.

That said, it sometimes takes a while to get to all of it. Please be patient! Thanks!! :salute!:

Comment

The error message is still occurring for me this morning.

Kyle approached me via PM and I let him know.

As jet mentioned, they will sort it out and fix the problem as soon as they can.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      These forums have so much custom code, that ANY update, even minor ones, cause tons of glitches that have to be manually fixed.

That said, it sometimes takes a while to get to all of it. Please be patient! Thanks!! :salute!:
                      Sure, no problem, when I wrote my post I just wanted to update on what I found on the matter. I keep patient, I know people are working on this...
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X