We NEED Ning Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We NEED Ning Chat

So since most people dont use the chat because they dont even know about it, I thing the best thing is to use ning chat. Ning chat is kinda like myspace messenger and facebook chat. It shows up at the bottom of the browser and is ver easy to use. Another message i use, had no one ever use the caht because they didnt know about but they just recently put this in and a bunch of people use it now

heres more info on it

http://help.ning.com/cgi-bin/ning.cf...search_method=

there were lots of folks in the chat the other day, and it's always full on game days.

So thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
      So since most people dont use the chat because they dont even know about it, I thing the best thing is to use ning chat. Ning chat is kinda like myspace messenger and facebook chat. It shows up at the bottom of the browser and is ver easy to use. Another message i use, had no one ever use the caht because they didnt know about but they just recently put this in and a bunch of people use it now

heres more info on it

http://help.ning.com/cgi-bin/ning.cf...search_method=
      this is extremely weird and eerie. because i literally thought about this idea maybe a half hour ago...

but then i realized i HATE facebook and myspace chat. they both suck.
      Last edited by RealBronco; 05-07-2010, 12:40 AM. Reason: Jet made me take my inside joke away :(
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        there were lots of folks in the chat the other day, and it's always full on game days.

So thanks anyway.
        I know there are complications with adding things and all (Customizations getting eaten and what not) But I think a lot more people would use a chat that showed up on the main screen of the forums... Or perhaps a link to the chat in the user's section? Perhaps it's already there in Quick Links and I just haven't noticed it yet...
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
        X