Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to say thanks to the Mods/Site Staff!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Feel free to shower me with gifts, thanks, praise or bottles of delicious booze.


    just sayin'

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
      Just what is that dog about to do???

      Great staff and love being a member here. As a part of this staff for a short while, I know exactly how hard they work, how much time they spend doing so and respect all of them for their contributions and dedication.

      We should all CP them from time to time.

      GO TEAM BRONCOS!!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
        Just wanted to bump this!! Still true to this day!

        Love our mods here!!!
        Holy bump, Batman!

        But, thank you!
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Remedy View Post
          Feel free to shower me with gifts, thanks, praise or bottles of delicious booze.


          just sayin'

          How about a neg instead????

          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
            How about a neg instead????

            Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


            Comment


            • #21
              Great job mods. Thank you for keeping this as far from Chiefs Planet as possible.. That place is an eyesore..

              PS-

              I miss 12and4

              Comment


              • #22
                Thank BJS and everyone. Love this site and the people I meet here.....except Rem...but we will cross paths and drink it out
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  The only one that doesn't smell is peanut and that's only because she's a girl.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                    The only one that doesn't smell is peanut and that's only because she's a girl.
                    Are you saying the guys all need a shower?
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                      Are you saying the guys all need a shower?


                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        The mods on this site keep it worth returning to, I appreciate their efforts. Thanks.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                        Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                          The mods on this site keep it worth returning to, I appreciate their efforts. Thanks.

                          Thank God they are all a bunch of low life wannabe's that have nothing better to do than babysit a bunch of maniacs.

                          Except for Peanut. At least she takes a shower.



                          Now I run and hide in the corner and hope they don't read this.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                            Thank God they are all a bunch of low life wannabe's that have nothing better to do than babysit a bunch of maniacs.

                            Except for Peanut. At least she takes a shower.



                            Now I run and hide in the corner and hope they don't read this.
                            Don't step into the shower Joe..... You never know what might be waiting for you there.
                            sigpic
                            The Bronco fan pledge;
                            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                            Bronco's Country.


                            Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                              Don't step into the shower Joe..... You never know what might be waiting for you there.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Thanks boys and girl!!!

                                :thumb:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X