Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to say thanks to the Mods/Site Staff!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to chime in here. I know you guys spend alot of time looking for profanity and trolling issues (and i have to admit, i have got a point or two against me).
    When did i realize how good a job you are doing?
    Well....when i decided to go over to the chiefsplanet forum. Oh MY Gosh!!!! There is SOO much profanity, trolling and downright discusting crap over there, all i wanted to do is get out of there!

I certainly appreciate the environment over here. You guys allow anyone to post (even other teams opinions) and still keep the conversation going in a productive way

kudos!

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
      Just wanted to chime in here. I know you guys spend alot of time looking for profanity and trolling issues (and i have to admit, i have got a point or two against me).
      When did i realize how good a job you are doing?
      Well....when i decided to go over to the chiefsplanet forum. Oh MY Gosh!!!! There is SOO much profanity, trolling and downright discusting crap over there, all i wanted to do is get out of there!

I certainly appreciate the environment over here. You guys allow anyone to post (even other teams opinions) and still keep the conversation going in a productive way

kudos!
      Thanks Joint. I cuss like a sailor at times but I gotta say I hate reading profanity for some reason. I guess it's something that I always appreciated here too.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        Thanks Joint. I cuss like a sailor at times but I gotta say I hate reading profanity for some reason. I guess it's something that I always appreciated here too.
        I'd love to hear what a canadian's version of cussing like a sailor is. You know, seeing as all canadians are overly polite.

I can hear it now "That sucks eh, what a bunch of lame hosers, go Maple Leafs!" I'm probably gonna get a canadian IP for such strong language which is actually a lot more like a cp but it's worth twice the normal points, cuz you know it's the nice thing to do eh.

sigpic

Comment

The mods here SUCK! SUCK! SUCK SUCK SUCK SUUUUUUUCK
          sigpic

Comment

joking.................you all love me
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I'd love to hear what a canadian's version of cussing like a sailor is. You know, seeing as all canadians are overly polite.

I can hear it now "That sucks eh, what a bunch of lame hosers, go Maple Leafs!" I'm probably gonna get a canadian IP for such strong language which is actually a lot more like a cp but it's worth twice the normal points, cuz you know it's the nice thing to do eh.

Here's a little helpful list, eh

Last edited by EddieMac; 11-22-2013, 09:59 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X