Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to say thanks to the Mods/Site Staff!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12and4
    replied
    Originally posted by Brancos View Post
    I'm the Silk Manger.
    i made a story about you and sparky http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...45#post3449645

leaves people speechless..

Leave a comment:

• Brancos
    replied
    I'm the Silk Manger.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    i for one don't like the moderators because they neg us too much... we should be free to talk out of our asses.

(look down a couple lines)

Leave a comment:

• Sparky The Sun Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Big ups to everyone who looks over this site. The people who manage things around here. The people who keep things safe around here. I am talking to you the Mods and Site Staff! It is nice to have a good, clean, fun place to come talk about Broncos football! There is no vulgarity allowed here and that is awesome! It makes us sound smarter, look better, and overall have a friendlier place to talk about things. There are no graphic photos allowed and that is also awesome! We have a lot of families that use this site and it makes it more comfortable for them. So, once again, thanks to the Mods and Site Staff!! You wouldn't know it, but these gals and guys do more than you think!! You don't hear this enough so here you go.....
    I second and co-sign this!

Leave a comment:

• Fargo
    replied
    Thank you for making this place a great forum to post in!

Leave a comment:

• Just wanted to say thanks to the Mods/Site Staff!!!!!!

Big ups to everyone who looks over this site. The people who manage things around here. The people who keep things safe around here. I am talking to you the Mods and Site Staff! It is nice to have a good, clean, fun place to come talk about Broncos football! There is no vulgarity allowed here and that is awesome! It makes us sound smarter, look better, and overall have a friendlier place to talk about things. There are no graphic photos allowed and that is also awesome! We have a lot of families that use this site and it makes it more comfortable for them. So, once again, thanks to the Mods and Site Staff!! You wouldn't know it, but these gals and guys do more than you think!! You don't hear this enough so here you go.....

Working...
X