Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to say thanks to the Mods/Site Staff!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'd love to hear what a canadian's version of cussing like a sailor is. You know, seeing as all canadians are overly polite.

I can hear it now "That sucks eh, what a bunch of lame hosers, go Maple Leafs!" I'm probably gonna get a canadian IP for such strong language which is actually a lot more like a cp but it's worth twice the normal points, cuz you know it's the nice thing to do eh.

Here's a little helpful list, eh

Last edited by EddieMac; 11-22-2013, 09:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    joking.................you all love me

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    The mods here SUCK! SUCK! SUCK SUCK SUCK SUUUUUUUCK

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Thanks Joint. I cuss like a sailor at times but I gotta say I hate reading profanity for some reason. I guess it's something that I always appreciated here too.
    I'd love to hear what a canadian's version of cussing like a sailor is. You know, seeing as all canadians are overly polite.

I can hear it now "That sucks eh, what a bunch of lame hosers, go Maple Leafs!" I'm probably gonna get a canadian IP for such strong language which is actually a lot more like a cp but it's worth twice the normal points, cuz you know it's the nice thing to do eh.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
    Just wanted to chime in here. I know you guys spend alot of time looking for profanity and trolling issues (and i have to admit, i have got a point or two against me).
    When did i realize how good a job you are doing?
    Well....when i decided to go over to the chiefsplanet forum. Oh MY Gosh!!!! There is SOO much profanity, trolling and downright discusting crap over there, all i wanted to do is get out of there!

I certainly appreciate the environment over here. You guys allow anyone to post (even other teams opinions) and still keep the conversation going in a productive way

kudos!
    Thanks Joint. I cuss like a sailor at times but I gotta say I hate reading profanity for some reason. I guess it's something that I always appreciated here too.

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    Just wanted to chime in here. I know you guys spend alot of time looking for profanity and trolling issues (and i have to admit, i have got a point or two against me).
    When did i realize how good a job you are doing?
    Well....when i decided to go over to the chiefsplanet forum. Oh MY Gosh!!!! There is SOO much profanity, trolling and downright discusting crap over there, all i wanted to do is get out of there!

I certainly appreciate the environment over here. You guys allow anyone to post (even other teams opinions) and still keep the conversation going in a productive way

kudos!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Thanks boys and girl!!!

:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Don't step into the shower Joe..... You never know what might be waiting for you there.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Thank God they are all a bunch of low life wannabe's that have nothing better to do than babysit a bunch of maniacs.

Except for Peanut. At least she takes a shower.

Now I run and hide in the corner and hope they don't read this.
    Don't step into the shower Joe..... You never know what might be waiting for you there.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
    The mods on this site keep it worth returning to, I appreciate their efforts. Thanks.

Thank God they are all a bunch of low life wannabe's that have nothing better to do than babysit a bunch of maniacs.

Except for Peanut. At least she takes a shower.

Now I run and hide in the corner and hope they don't read this.

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    The mods on this site keep it worth returning to, I appreciate their efforts. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Broncbeat
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Are you saying the guys all need a shower?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    The only one that doesn't smell is peanut and that's only because she's a girl.
    Are you saying the guys all need a shower?

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    The only one that doesn't smell is peanut and that's only because she's a girl.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Thank BJS and everyone. Love this site and the people I meet here.....except Rem...but we will cross paths and drink it out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X