Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the Quotes?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What happened to the Quotes?

    Just curious. I was checking Denverbroncos.com and I noticed that they aren't quoting board members anymore. Why not? I thought it was a very cool idea. It made my day whenever I checked on the site to see some cool post by a friend of mine.
    sigpic

    "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

  • #2
    I have no idea what you're talking about, but that is a sweet sig logo man.

    Comment


    • #3
      I haven't been on the main site for quite some time so I dunno
      sigpic
      Sig by Blondie79

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
        I have no idea what you're talking about, but that is a sweet sig logo man.
        Thank you. Actually 12and4 made it though! :-) At any rate the quotes were on the front page and if I the moderators liked a post from you they would post it before gameday.

        I remember that happening in 2008 and 2009.

        I don't remember them doing that this year. Was it taken out with the addition of the new website?
        sigpic

        "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
          Thank you. Actually 12and4 made it though! :-) At any rate the quotes were on the front page and if I the moderators liked a post from you they would post it before gameday.

          I remember that happening in 2008 and 2009.

          I don't remember them doing that this year. Was it taken out with the addition of the new website?
          A friend got a program at last years Raiders game they printed some in there as well.
          I really like Cheese.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
            A friend got a program at last years Raiders game they printed some in there as well.
            That's actually really cool!! I love our franchise. I am a Denver Broncos fanatic!!
            sigpic

            "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

            Comment


            • #7
              I think with the new website, they deleted that

              Comment

              Working...
              X