Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on the statistics part of profiles....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on the statistics part of profiles....

When I am looking at the statistics of members on their profile page, I am unable to click the past posts sections because it is overlapped with the bottom of the page links (Contact Us - Broncos Country Message Boards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Top). I can click on those links but I am unable to click on anything else that is under those links.

I have tried multiple computers in my home, but have the same problems. Wondering if you have had any other questions on this or if it is something that is just happening on my computers.

Thank you.
    sigpic

I'm on my iPhone now so I'm viewing the mobile version of the site. Anyway when your are looking at your own or another members profile on he full site you should see an Orange link that says Show All Statistics or something similar. That should show all posts and threads that person made. It you don't see that or if that does not work then give more info like OS, Browser type, plugins like No Script, etc...

Thx,
    Joe
    To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by simplistickhaos View Post
      When I am looking at the statistics of members on their profile page, I am unable to click the past posts sections because it is overlapped with the bottom of the page links (Contact Us - Broncos Country Message Boards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Top). I can click on those links but I am unable to click on anything else that is under those links.

I have tried multiple computers in my home, but have the same problems. Wondering if you have had any other questions on this or if it is something that is just happening on my computers.

Thank you.
      Are you using internet explorer?

If so, it is the browser.

Try mozilla firefox or googlechrome.
      Last edited by samparnell; 02-12-2011, 10:00 PM.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        Are you using internet explorer?

If so, it is the browser.

Try mozilla firefox or googlrchrome.
        sam is correct.

If you're like me and want to continue using IE, solution:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...91&postcount=2

Just follow Fargo's directions and you'll be able to see everything.
        Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Thanks guys. I am using IE, so when I sign on I will try that solution for it.
          sigpic

Comment

I started using google chrome and it solved that problem for me.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Yeah if I were you I'd switch to either Firefox, Chrome, or ever Opera. Firefox is my choice but I'm close to switching to Chrome...if you are dead set on staying with Internet Explorer the you can also try Chrome Frame:

http://code.google.com/chrome/chromeframe/

Thx,
              Joe

sigpic

Comment

Switch to Chrome. It's awesome. All the little things that same strange at first fade into the distance in a couple of weeks.

Ask questions here, as I am a Chrome Jedi.

Comment

I like Chrome, but had to drop it for IE. I got hit with mal-ware through Chrome, which is partly my fault. I dont want to pay for the protections, so I put up with IE because they offer the free protections.

If Chrome offered something like that. I'd change back.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                  -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
                    I like Chrome, but had to drop it for IE. I got hit with mal-ware through Chrome, which is partly my fault. I dont want to pay for the protections, so I put up with IE because they offer the free protections.

Sorry this happened to you, but IE is a whole more "un-secure" than Chrome.

Use Defender and Chrome or Firefox, and you've gone a long way towards curing Malware problems.

Comment

Google chrome is fast.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Slowly but surely Chrome is evolving. Although I don't agree with them dropping H.264 video support in favor of their open source WebM (VP8)...but that is another conversation entirely.

What I am waiting for is for Chrome to create a No Script API so the developers of No Script can port their Plug-In to Chrome.

http://forums.informaction.com/viewt...hp?f=10&t=1676

Thx,
                        Joe

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post

Wait just a second........you dropped chrome for IE because you're worried about mal-ware?

I suggest going back to Chrome or Firefox, and grabbing the free version of the program called Malwarebytes.

IE is a notorious sieve for all types of technological baddies.
                          sigpic

Comment

Control Panel not displaying properly

So I am wondering how if anyone else has experienced this or how I can fix it. This is how my Control panel looks:

[IMG]

As you can see, it is jumbled and garbled and seems to have things staked on one another......

The "find all posts by 4th Amigo" and "Find all threads started by 4th Amigo" hyperlinks are also dead.

Any idea how I can fix this?
                            Last edited by 4th Amigo; 02-23-2011, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Thanks Peanut, I just noticed that thread. Appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                              X