Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I'm a new member, but I have to say that this is one of the BEST NFL fan forums I've seen. I especially love the section reserved for AFC West rivals. It tells me that the administrators take the fanhood seriously, but comprehend that it is still a GAME, meant to entertain people. Keep up the good work. :usa:

Thank you very much!

It's great to see new members who have positive attitudes come around. By-and-large, the place is pretty cool. We have our issues like any site of this size is bound to, but it's a pretty fun place to hang out.

We look forward to getting your take on things, and thanks for the kind words. Nice introduction!

Comment

Welcome to the boards! You'll love it here. The people are great.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ech1997 View Post
        I'm a new member, but I have to say that this is one of the BEST NFL fan forums I've seen.
        This is in fact one of, if not THE best in the league. The options, choices and various areas make it all that much better. There are a ton of awesome members here that can take their Bronco football serious and also keep you laughing in other sections with all the countless topics that are brought to the site.

Welcome! Glad to have ya!

Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 02-15-2011, 04:21 AM.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X