Commercial Solicitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Solicitation

I have a signed John Elway football that Ive owned for 15 yrs. I am going to sell it, and would like to know that a Bronco fan got it. Am I able to post that on the GD board? Or is that commercial solicitation?
    Just want to make sure before I put it on CL.

Put it up for bids on ebay and only allow me to win.

This is a very good question in all seriousness.

I remember discussing this type of scenario in the past and don't recall why or what decision was made. The discussion revolved more around tickets to Invesco or even road games for that matter.

I think there's something in the policy here that prevents monetary exchanges or something of that nature.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

We would discourage you from posting it for sale here for numerous reasons.

Here's what I suggest:

Put the item up for bid on eBay or another auction type site, and make sure it has a "buy now" price.

Start a thread, let people know you put the item up for bid on the site and provide a link. Anyone interested from here can click on the 'buy now' option, guaranteeing the sale.

Maybe post extra pictures in the thread, but try not to go crazy bumping the thread.

This is probably your best option.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        We would discourage you from posting it for sale here for numerous reasons.

Here's what I suggest:

Put the item up for bid on eBay or another auction type site, and make sure it has a "buy now" price.

Start a thread, let people know you put the item up for bid on the site and provide a link. Anyone interested from here can click on the 'buy now' option, guaranteeing the sale.

Maybe post extra pictures in the thread, but try not to go crazy bumping the thread.

This is probably your best option.
        Fair enough. Thank you for the response.

Comment

Working...
        X