Can't get my new Sig to work!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get my new Sig to work!!

Is there a reason I can't get my new sig to work? I can only get it to come up as a link but not an image. Is there a rule where I need more CP's or posts to allow me to get the image to work? I swear I have tried everything! Thanks to anyone who can help!
    sigpic

Have you been trying to use the IMG code? Because that's not how you place images in your signature anymore.
    sigpic
    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

I have tried IMG codes, I have uploaded it and when I do the image shows up under "Your Current Signature Picture" but it never actually shows up as a sig, it remains blank! I have tried URL's HTML's lol I must be missing something thats right in front of me!
      sigpic

Comment

You should be using SIGPIC codes, automatically provided by the forum. In the "Edit Signature" section on your User CP is a "Signature Picture" section, where you can either upload an image or use an internet URL. Have you been using that?

>> Because if you have, and the image is displayed correctly as your current sig, you just need to write (SIGPIC)(/SIGPIC) and it'll show up (using [ and ] for the code instead, of course)
        Last edited by Sync; 02-12-2012, 07:58 PM.
        sigpic
        - ★ -

Comment

Yeah, thats where I have been uploading the image. It shows up in the "Signature Picture" section just fine. However when I preview signature or save signature there is nothing there!
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, sorry, I skimmed your last post and didn't clock that you'd made reference to that section. If you've got the image you want showing up there, try using the code I suggested in my edit - if you haven't already. If that's not working for you then I don't know what's up; you might've had some restrictions placed on your account or there might be something wrong with the image itself.
            sigpic
            - ★ -

Comment

Never mind I finally got it! Thanks so much though, your SIGPIC advise it what led to me getting it! I appreciate it and a CP is on its way!
              sigpic

Comment

No problem, glad you figured it out. :thumb:
                sigpic
                - ★ -

Comment

if you can't CP him tea and crumpets works just as well for Ssync

Comment

A wild moose appears!

PS. Don't hate on tea and crumpets.
                    sigpic
                    - ★ -

Comment

and I am canadian I never hate on tea and or crumpets

Comment

Alright... let's save the rest of the canadian/brit jokes for the late night thread... eh?

sigpic
                        - ★ -

Comment

Chuffed to bits I am

Comment

Working...
                          X