• Show
Clear All

• Remedy
    replied
    Chuffed to bits I am

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Alright... let's save the rest of the canadian/brit jokes for the late night thread... eh?

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied

and I am canadian I never hate on tea and or crumpets

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    A wild moose appears!

PS. Don't hate on tea and crumpets.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    if you can't CP him tea and crumpets works just as well for Ssync

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    No problem, glad you figured it out. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Caliraiderhater
    replied
    Never mind I finally got it! Thanks so much though, your SIGPIC advise it what led to me getting it! I appreciate it and a CP is on its way!

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Yeah, sorry, I skimmed your last post and didn't clock that you'd made reference to that section. If you've got the image you want showing up there, try using the code I suggested in my edit - if you haven't already. If that's not working for you then I don't know what's up; you might've had some restrictions placed on your account or there might be something wrong with the image itself.

Leave a comment:

• Caliraiderhater
    replied
    Yeah, thats where I have been uploading the image. It shows up in the "Signature Picture" section just fine. However when I preview signature or save signature there is nothing there!

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    You should be using SIGPIC codes, automatically provided by the forum. In the "Edit Signature" section on your User CP is a "Signature Picture" section, where you can either upload an image or use an internet URL. Have you been using that?

>> Because if you have, and the image is displayed correctly as your current sig, you just need to write (SIGPIC)(/SIGPIC) and it'll show up (using [ and ] for the code instead, of course)
    Last edited by Sync; 02-12-2012, 07:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Caliraiderhater
    replied
    I have tried IMG codes, I have uploaded it and when I do the image shows up under "Your Current Signature Picture" but it never actually shows up as a sig, it remains blank! I have tried URL's HTML's lol I must be missing something thats right in front of me!

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Have you been trying to use the IMG code? Because that's not how you place images in your signature anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Caliraiderhater
    started a topic Can't get my new Sig to work!!

Can't get my new Sig to work!!

Is there a reason I can't get my new sig to work? I can only get it to come up as a link but not an image. Is there a rule where I need more CP's or posts to allow me to get the image to work? I swear I have tried everything! Thanks to anyone who can help!
Working...
X