Injuries sub-forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries sub-forum?

Can we have one to post all injuries and updates on players?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

That kind of information is what the Broncos News Wire forum is for.

I'm not going to dismiss the idea off-hand, but that's what my vote would be regarding it and I suspect the majority of the staff will feel the same way.

We're trying to pare down the number of additional forums right now. If we didn't already have a forum that injury updates could go into, I'd be more behind the idea.

We'll discuss it though.

Comment

My instinct on it is that it wouldn't receive enough traffic or attention. I think it also fits well on the News Wire or Broncos Football areas of the boards currently.

It's possible to convince us otherwise however.

Convince us the demand for one is there. Start a list of injury-based threads this next season. Provide links to the threads. If over the course of the season there are enough threads and posts to merit a forum for injuries and nothing but injuries to Broncos players, we'll consider the forum.

Here's the step-by-step:

1. Throughout next season, track the threads about injured players. Do this using a spreadsheet like Excel.

2. In the first column list the title of the thread.

3. In the next column put the link to the thread.

4. In the third column put the number of replies.

5A. When the season is over, send me a PM and a link to the spreadsheet. We'll post it in the staff are and see if there are enough threads and posts to justify an exclusive space on the boards for it.

5B. If you'd rather post the information and the spreadsheet in the feedback section at the end of next season, feel free to do that as well.

5C. Do both 5A and 5B.

Show us that there's a reason for it to have its own forum and yes, we'll make it happen.

Edit: Yeah, what Jet said. Just get the evidence that it's going to be worth it and we'll take a look at it.
      Last edited by Alastor; 02-14-2012, 08:12 PM. Reason: Jet's fast.

Comment

What Alastor said.

Show us there's real need for one, or give us the evidence that it'd get lots of traffic and I'd be down for it as well.

Comment

JS, why dont you just start a Broncos injury thread and bump it once or twice a week?
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Will do, was just wondering! Thanks!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X