• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll look into it this offseason.
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Hope it happens! Thanks!
      2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
      Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
      US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Would like to see this happen! I can't believe it's not already installed and available.

not only is it free and easy to implement on the forum, but the app to download is only $2.99 and it makes posting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier.

please, please install this. zomg. please. pretty please. rocky mountain high with a pair of lombardi's on top of Longs Peak during a sunrise please. Did I mention please?
        Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Safety View Post
          Would like to see this happen! I can't believe it's not already installed and available.

not only is it free and easy to implement on the forum, but the app to download is only $2.99 and it makes posting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier.

please, please install this. zomg. please. pretty please. rocky mountain high with a pair of lombardi's on top of Longs Peak during a sunrise please. Did I mention please?
          We know, we know

We're looking into it, if all goes well it could be around by next season. If it doesn't go well, it won't be around at all
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
            We know, we know

We're looking into it, if all goes well it could be around by next season. If it doesn't go well, it won't be around at all
            why next season??? Now would be a great time to get it set up and let the users get familiar with it. Just curious on your reasoning.

Comment

why next season??? Now would be a great time to get it set up and let the users get familiar with it. Just curious on your reasoning.
              The offseason is when we usually look at implementing all types of changes on here. It's on the list, but there were other things we needed to get to first. I assure you, we'll be looking into it shortly, but once we determine whether or not it will work on here, there's a process to get it going.

There's a chance it's on here sooner than later, but I don't want to get your hopes up. Realistically, if we add it, it won't be until after the draft.
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                The offseason is when we usually look at implementing all types of changes on here. It's on the list, but there were other things we needed to get to first. I assure you, we'll be looking into it shortly, but once we determine whether or not it will work on here, there's a process to get it going.

There's a chance it's on here sooner than later, but I don't want to get your hopes up. Realistically, if we add it, it won't be until after the draft.
                cool cool! thanks for the explanation.

Comment

any updates on this?

Comment

Is tapatalk like tapawater?
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Any status of it?
                      2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                      Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                      US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Bueller, Bueller?

c'mon, please add this! Begging you!

This is a plugin that takes less than 3 minutes to install. It's free to install. easy to use. there's NO EXCUSE for this not to already be installed and available to every Broncos fan who has an iphone or an android phone!

Comment

Bueller, Bueller?

c'mon, please add this! Begging you!

This is a plugin that takes less than 3 minutes to install. It's free to install. easy to use. there's NO EXCUSE for this not to already be installed and available to every Broncos fan who has an iphone or an android phone!
                          Some things are beyond our control. This is one of the things we're working on.

Thanks for your patience.
                          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Sorry guys... Tapatalk is not secure, and also is not free to the customers, making it something we'd not like to implement here. Same goes for forumrunner.

On the bright side, there is the option for the site to pay to have a free app of forumrunner, and then proper branding can be added. etc. This is much more likely, but again is something that is an offseason sort of job. The people that have to put in the work on this (no, they're not going to install a blank slate version of one of these apps when they spend the kind of money they do on the site design and branding) are currently working primarily on making sure that we get the content we love (interviews, videos, etc).

That is why it's an offseason job. It will be pursued again this offseason, though I make no promises.

Thanks for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                            X