X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Sorry guys... Tapatalk is not secure, and also is not free to the customers, making it something we'd not like to implement here. Same goes for forumrunner.

On the bright side, there is the option for the site to pay to have a free app of forumrunner, and then proper branding can be added. etc. This is much more likely, but again is something that is an offseason sort of job. The people that have to put in the work on this (no, they're not going to install a blank slate version of one of these apps when they spend the kind of money they do on the site design and branding) are currently working primarily on making sure that we get the content we love (interviews, videos, etc).

That is why it's an offseason job. It will be pursued again this offseason, though I make no promises.

Thanks for understanding.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Safety View Post
    Bueller, Bueller?

c'mon, please add this! Begging you!

This is a plugin that takes less than 3 minutes to install. It's free to install. easy to use. there's NO EXCUSE for this not to already be installed and available to every Broncos fan who has an iphone or an android phone!
    Some things are beyond our control. This is one of the things we're working on.

Thanks for your patience.

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied
    Bueller, Bueller?

c'mon, please add this! Begging you!

This is a plugin that takes less than 3 minutes to install. It's free to install. easy to use. there's NO EXCUSE for this not to already be installed and available to every Broncos fan who has an iphone or an android phone!

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    Any status of it?

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Is tapatalk like tapawater?

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied
    any updates on this?

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied
    Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
    The offseason is when we usually look at implementing all types of changes on here. It's on the list, but there were other things we needed to get to first. I assure you, we'll be looking into it shortly, but once we determine whether or not it will work on here, there's a process to get it going.

There's a chance it's on here sooner than later, but I don't want to get your hopes up. Realistically, if we add it, it won't be until after the draft.
    cool cool! thanks for the explanation.

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    why next season??? Now would be a great time to get it set up and let the users get familiar with it. Just curious on your reasoning.
    The offseason is when we usually look at implementing all types of changes on here. It's on the list, but there were other things we needed to get to first. I assure you, we'll be looking into it shortly, but once we determine whether or not it will work on here, there's a process to get it going.

There's a chance it's on here sooner than later, but I don't want to get your hopes up. Realistically, if we add it, it won't be until after the draft.

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied
    Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
    We know, we know

We're looking into it, if all goes well it could be around by next season. If it doesn't go well, it won't be around at all
    why next season??? Now would be a great time to get it set up and let the users get familiar with it. Just curious on your reasoning.

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    Would like to see this happen! I can't believe it's not already installed and available.

not only is it free and easy to implement on the forum, but the app to download is only $2.99 and it makes posting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier.

please, please install this. zomg. please. pretty please. rocky mountain high with a pair of lombardi's on top of Longs Peak during a sunrise please. Did I mention please?
    We know, we know

We're looking into it, if all goes well it could be around by next season. If it doesn't go well, it won't be around at all

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied
    Would like to see this happen! I can't believe it's not already installed and available.

not only is it free and easy to implement on the forum, but the app to download is only $2.99 and it makes posting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier.

please, please install this. zomg. please. pretty please. rocky mountain high with a pair of lombardi's on top of Longs Peak during a sunrise please. Did I mention please?

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    Hope it happens! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    We'll look into it this offseason.

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    Anything ever come of this??

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Tned and I were discussing this, and there is another program called ForumRunner that might be better for us that I wasn't as familiar with. I've heard of it but didn't know anything about it.

I need to do some more research because it sounds like ForumRunner might be the better solution for us.

Thanks to Tned for talking to me about it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X