Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I just use my old Bronco Bucks and buy some? Save a lot of hassle for me really.

How much for a week off? Start tomorrow.

Whatever it is, just take it out of my account. Take a little extra for yourself. On me. THANKS RYO! :thumb:

Comment

Good to know.

I'm a regular visitor to the land of Infractionor

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
        Good to know.

I'm a regular visitor to the land of Infractionor
        I'm more of a Binge infractionor. I like to get bunches in a short time, then go months without

Comment

You know what never made sense to me

Someone who goes on probation is someone who probably the most likely to need to edit their posts - yet that's taken away

What is the reasoning? Taking a convenience away as punishment? Or are we trying to improve what gets posted on these forums? Conflict of Interest
          Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post

Someone who goes on probation is someone who probably the most likely to need to edit their posts - yet that's taken away

What is the reasoning? Taking a convenience away as punishment? Or are we trying to improve what gets posted on these forums? Conflict of Interest
            My guess would be that it would make you take time to double check your post before clicking submit.

That is what I did for my long period of probation. I would double check my post to make sure that is what I wanted to post. Haven't got an infraction since.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

What a bunch of beuaracratic silliness.
              Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

Dizzolve: If you would like to discuss a "conflict of interest" then please take a few minutes to post and explain in the Community Issues forum and we could discuss that there.

Thanks!
                sigpic
                The Bronco fan pledge;
                I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                  For whatever reason people think Im always angry,when I debate someone but its never the case.....lol...Im usually cool and calm.....

I misread the statement in the yellow box,thinking I got an infraction........hahahahahaha...
                  might have something to do with your handle
                  My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
                    What a bunch of beuaracratic silliness.
                    lol no doubt
                    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                      Dizzolve: If you would like to discuss a "conflict of interest" then please take a few minutes to post and explain in the Community Issues forum and we could discuss that there.

Thanks!
                      Here's the conflict of interest or maybe I should call it conflict of logic. The goal of infractions is to keep the boards running according to the rules. The goal of that is so the site in family friendly and etc etc blah blah. Right?

So at the expense of the boards, take away editing from the accused- and the boards suffer. Ask yourselves what is more important to you - your quality of the boards - or making sure someone is punished by removing the editing feature for that user.

Birdman thinks the accused is being trained to reread his message before clicking post - if so why make the whole community suffer - by not giving the accused the chance to edit his own post? After all that's what you mods get mad about - having to clean up threads - right?

Or maybe you actually like it I don't know. It's a conflict of logic
                      Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Here's the conflict of interest or maybe I should call it conflict of logic. The goal of infractions is to keep the boards running according to the rules. The goal of that is so the site in family friendly and etc etc blah blah. Right?

So at the expense of the boards, take away editing from the accused- and the boards suffer. Ask yourselves what is more important to you - your quality of the boards - or making sure someone is punished by removing the editing feature for that user.

Birdman thinks the accused is being trained to reread his message before clicking post - if so why make the whole community suffer - by not giving the accused the chance to edit his own post? After all that's what you mods get mad about - having to clean up threads - right?

Or maybe you actually like it I don't know. It's a conflict of logic
                        Thanks for sharing your opinion.
                        We'll discuss it, although that definitely doesn't mean anything is changing. You raise some valid points though, so we will talk about it.
                        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I received two messages that I was reduced 25 points each for infractions where I wasn't even part of the conversation. Who do I talk to to have those removed? I know I had a few others in the past where I probably said something in the heat of the moment of a game and deserved so, but these two are head scratchers. Appreciate any assistance.

Comment

Under the new rules if you get repeated infractions for the same offense the penalty increases to the 25 point variety.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Under the new rules if you get repeated infractions for the same offense the penalty increases to the 25 point variety.
                              To piggy back on that, knowing that information, if you still think you were infracted in error please start a thread in the community issues forum.

Thanks.
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Just bumping so everyone is clear about what is expected for this upcoming season!!

Be nice to your mods...

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                                Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                                Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                                Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                                I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X