Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updating the infraction (IP) system

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Why don’t we get a daily snack? The perks around here are a little waining.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      Why don’t we get a daily snack? The perks around here are a little waining.
      Does that mean you want an IP? I can help with that.

      There's coffee in the Cafe. Hot chocolate and cookies in the Safe Room. Just leave my blankie alone, please.
      Administrator

      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

      Lupus Awareness Month

      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        Why don’t we get a daily snack? The perks around here are a little waining.
        Yeah, swing by the Cafe for some coffee or libations, then cruise over to smack and play Whack-A-Troll.

        To infinity...and beyond.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          Does that mean you want an IP? I can help with that.

          There's coffee in the Cafe. Hot chocolate and cookies in the Safe Room. Just leave my blankie alone, please.
          Moody Peanut.
          Last edited by Peanut; 02-26-2020, 02:25 PM.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
            Yeah, swing by the Cafe for some coffee or libations, then cruise over to smack and play Whack-A-Troll.



            Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            Moody Peanut.
            Yes, I am.
            Administrator

            Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

            Lupus Awareness Month

            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

            Comment

            Working...
            X