Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry! The administrator has disabled the list of members.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    From what I see all we have to do to get you, Can and EM to show up is say Canada (or Eh) three times So why not

Fargo, Fargo, Fargo.
    I tried with all my heart but I just couldn't hold myself back a second longer.

One other thing........I urgently need the Members List, because I am inviting everyone to a Broncos party

.....at Joe's place.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I tried with all my heart but I just couldn't hold myself back a second longer.

One other thing........I urgently need the Members List, because I am inviting everyone to a Broncos party

.....at Joe's place.
      You're crazy if you think I'd let any of you hooligans anywhere near my Bronco Office Shrine. You would be amazed to see it, but I would be frisking and giving pat downs on everyone as they left the house.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I prefer Mr Hooligan... Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          You're crazy if you think I'd let any of you hooligans anywhere near my Bronco Office Shrine. You would be amazed to see it, but I would be frisking and giving pat downs on everyone as they left the house.
          I never consider it a party unless there's a good frisk involved at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            I never consider it a party unless there's a good frisk involved at the end.
            Joe,

You can tell by now that this party idea is gaining some momentum.......

.....you frisky guy!!!!

Comment

Joe,

You can tell by now that this party idea is gaining some momentum.......

.....you frisky guy!!!!
              Ok.. Party on.

BUT.. I will be bolt locking the Bronco memorabilia room so there will be no frisky behavior or patting of any kind.

Just the thought of something like that makes me need another shower let alone having to actually deal with something like that.

Although, Karl Mecklenburg is my friend and I could always hire him to be my security force and let him deal with you all.

sigpic

Comment

Ok.. Party on.

BUT.. I will be bolt locking the Bronco memorabilia room so there will be no frisky behavior or patting of any kind.

Just the thought of something like that makes me need another shower let alone having to actually deal with something like that.

Although, Karl Mecklenburg is my friend and I could always hire him to be my security force and let him deal with you all.
                Hey.....no name dropping.

John Elway and Peyton Manning are my buds, once I get around to meet with them........and I will send pics!!!!

Comment

Ok.. Party on.

Nice.....and here comes EM with some lock picks, beers, and rookies for the Meck!

Let's party........:thumb:
                  sigpic

Comment

Not without buying me dinner first.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Is it a bit time for seriousness?

Are we getting the member list back?

sigpic

Comment

Is it a bit time for seriousness?

Are we getting the member list back?
                        We don't really need it, do we?

We know who we are.

I'll check on Monday.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Sounds like the members list is a thing of the past not to return.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Any new news? Or will it continue to stay disabled.
                            sigpic

Comment

Definitely no rush......but I have used this list, and I would imagine a number of others have too.

:2cents:

Thx for listening.

Comment

Definitely no rush......but I have used this list, and I would imagine a number of others have too.

:2cents:

Thx for listening.
                                This...... ^^^^

Not sure why that feature is gone. It was causing the slowwwwwwwww thread to keep being addressed?

Put the members that sign up, along with those that don't participate in a some sort of limbo land in case they choose to participate.

I can't believe something like this would alter a feature that regulars obviously enjoy and use.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X