Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry! The administrator has disabled the list of members.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    members list,members list,members list,I gotta say it!

members list

BM69.................

OH come on now. See post below...

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    If it slows the boards to kingdom come obviously it's not worth it at all. I am however curious to see how far up page 2 I've gotten now I'm sure I've moved up 2-3 spots since i'm getting ever closer now to 3500cp it'd be fun to see where I've landed But it is unimportant obviously compared to the boards running properly so I'm sure you guys will get it as quick as humanly possible.
    People love checking on their status. Even us old timers do.

If they can't figure out a way to let us have it back AND keep our speed the way it is, then so be it.

GULP!

Did I say that out loud? :doh:
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

If they can't figure out a way to let us have it back AND keep our speed the way it is, then so be it.

GULP!

Oh c'mon old timer....you can safely say you are at spot 1,2, or 3 now

I kid, i miss the list too. Its fun to check it out once in while.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

GULP!

I agree 100 percent with you Joe! I have been a little slow checking the status of other members that deserve to be recognized because the members list is not available.It motivates you to become a better poster when you have other people notice what you do.

I just hope somehow some way this feature gets enabled soon,it was good to see my fellow posters move up and mature as better posters.

Comment

Just saying, it would be way simpler and bandwidth-light to ditch the ginormous clunky members list and replace it with a one-page top 100.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            Just saying, it would be way simpler and bandwidth-light to ditch the ginormous clunky members list and replace it with a one-page top 100.
            I like this idea. Please do it.
            Last edited by Chillez; 07-29-2013, 02:01 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              It's a great idea imo.The members list was a good feature a lot of posters used.I hope it comes back soon!

Comment

It was fun while it lasted. Requiescat in pace, Members List.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  It was fun while it lasted. Requiescat in pace, Members List.
                  Yeah, I doubt members list ever comes back. R.I.P.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                    Yeah, I doubt members list ever comes back. R.I.P.
                    what is the reasoning for it to go?

I'm not going to read 80 posts to see why..

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
                      what is the reasoning for it to go?

I'm not going to read 80 posts to see why..
                      I believe it was due to computer bandwidth from traffic coming and going here. Older join dates that never logged on in years. It slowed BC down so bad that the mods decided to disabled the members list. Members were complaining me included, on how slow the site was. It drove us nuts.... Feel free anyone to add onto this or disagree. My info could be wrong.
                      Last edited by Chillez; 08-06-2013, 03:04 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                        I believe it was due to computer bandwidth from traffic coming and going here. Older join dates that never logged on in years.It slowed BC down so bad that the mods decided to disabled the members list. Members were complaining me included, on how slow the site was. It drove us nuts.... Feel free anyone to add onto this or disagree. My info could be wrong.
                        I'm not so sure it was the members list that slowed the site down.It could have been a simple glitch in the system that got fixed.Maybe,disabling the members list was a precaution just in case it was the bandwidth.

I say we should bring back the members list for at least a week to see what happens.If we start having problems we can always disable it again.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                          I'm not so sure it was the members list that slowed the site down.It could have been a simple glitch in the system that got fixed.Maybe,disabling the members list was a precaution just in case it was the bandwidth.

I say we should bring back the members list for at least a week to see what happens.If we start having problems we can always disable it again.
                          Alright, that makes sense. I had small feeling it was a system glitch. I agree with you, I love to see members list back not for just 1 week but forever. Haha.
                          sigpic

Comment

Bring it back! Bring it back!

Seriously though BroncoSexyDaddy has a good idea there with putting it back up for a week to see what happens, what harm could it be?
                            sigpic

Comment

I have 1007 CPs, why am I still listed as a starter, instead of a playmaker?
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                I have 1007 CPs, why am I still listed as a starter, instead of a playmaker?
                                Actually you are listed as a playmaker. The way to tell is hover your mouse over the orange bar that's under the football field where your username is and it will say playmaker.

As for being listed as a starter, I am not sure if you can do this yet but you should be able to change that in your User CP.

Click on Settings
                                In Settings, click on Edit Profile
                                Scroll down until you see "Custom User Title". You may be able to edit this from Starter to whatever you wish I THINK. Give it a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X