• Show
Clear All

• Welcome Jovibroncos

Gongrats on becoming the new MOD!!!
    Last edited by Rod80Smith; 12-20-2004, 12:49 PM. Reason: messed up

Congrats, man.
    sigpic

Comment

Thankyou very much, it was totaly unexpected but truley an honor. People please bear with me LOL
      Take care and hang in there,
      Connie

Comment

Congrats and best wishes!

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
          Congrats, man.

Or WOman in this case.

Comment

Congrats Jovi!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Thanks again I just wanted to mention that sometimes even though I am not logged in, I am still here. When I'm not here I'm usually not far away so always feel free to send me a pm or e-mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

Congrats JoviBronco. Guess you'll be bossing us around now. LOL!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                  Congrats JoviBronco. Guess you'll be bossing us around now. LOL!
                  My CAT bosses me around

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
                    Thanks again I just wanted to mention that sometimes even though I am not logged in, I am still here. When I'm not here I'm usually not far away so always feel free to send me a pm or e-mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Most mods/admins are here but don't sign in. They usually have their green light turned off but still post, send PMs, etc.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

You dont know me Jovi, But Congrats! anyway. It seems to me you've just taken a big bite. Chew slowly and be careful where you.....................

I just cant say it to a lady.lol.

Comment

Damn, guess I'll have to wait for my opportunity to moderate on this board until the next "unexpected situation" arises.

Maybe I need to hire a better campaign manager next time.

Congrats "Bon" JoviBroncos!

James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Originally posted by dred
                          Damn, guess I'll have to wait for my opportunity to moderate on this board until the next "unexpected situation" arises.

Maybe I need to hire a better campaign manager next time.

Congrats "Bon" JoviBroncos!

My guess that unepected situation for you to become a mod here would be hell freezing over.
                          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                            My guess that unepected situation for you to become a mod here would be hell freezing over.
                            "Do not pay any attention to the funny little man behind the curtain."
                            James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Working...
                            X