Mobile Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Site

Will there ever be a "today's posts" or "new posts" tab on the mobile site?

Navigating through the forums is pretty cumbersome on the mobile site.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Use the what's new? Button on the front.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Make a bookmark on your mobile browser with this url:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/search.php?do=getnew

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        Use the what's new? Button on the front.
        there is none on the mobile site..

would also love to see a place for the settings that is on this site something that filters all of your current threads..

for that matter allow anyone that wants to come to this forum the OPTION of not going to mobile if we do not want to..

that is by far the crappiest site I have seen in the internet..
        Last edited by Garfield; 08-03-2013, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post

would also love to see a place for the settings that is on this site something that filters all of your current threads..

for that matter allow anyone that wants to come to this forum the OPTION of not going to mobile if we do not want to..

<.............

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
            <.............
            well that is an up lifting comment..

I see your trying to increase your post count..

Comment

There's a link in the footer of the mobile website that says "Full Site". That will take you to the standard website.

Comment

well that is an up lifting comment..

I see your trying to increase your post count..
                I guess you are too since you responded back

As far as the mobile site goes,yardo gave you some good advice.If you follow his advice you will be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
                  There's a link in the footer of the mobile website that says "Full Site". That will take you to the standard website.
                  Not if you are using a mobile device. Like an iPad or iPhone.

Just clicked on it and it came right back to this thread in the mobile mode..

Comment

There is a What's New? button on the mobile site because I use it everyday.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not if you are using a mobile device. Like an iPad or iPhone.

Just clicked on it and it came right back to this thread in the mobile mode..
                      Download Dolphin browser for those devices. It gives you the non mobile thread.
                      sigpic
                      The Bronco fan pledge;
                      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

There is a What's New? button on the mobile site because I use it everyday.
                        well I must be blind as it is NOT on mine.. I have looked every which way but up its skirt..

thanks for the reply..

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                          Download Dolphin browser for those devices. It gives you the non mobile thread.
                          If anything I'll load mobile firefox to keep things the same. I would hope that the site would be mobile friendly and not make everyone with apple products jump through different hoops.. I suspect there are one heck of a lots of us out their.. Probably more than any other mobile device..

Comment

If you look towards the top of the page right under where it says "Broncos Country Message Boards" there are two little icons. There is a magnifying glass on the right and a box with little squares on it to the left of that if you click on the box with the little squares it brings you to a Menu

The menu has icons... "forums" Albums "profile" Friends "notifications" Messages and then the last button is "What's New?"

If you press the "'what's new?" icon it is just like using the todays posts on the actual website.

Hopefully this helped.
                            sigpic

Comment

If you look towards the top of the page right under where it says "Broncos Country Message Boards" there are two little icons. There is a magnifying glass on the right and a box with little squares on it to the left of that if you click on the box with the little squares it brings you to a Menu

The menu has icons... "forums" Albums "profile" Friends "notifications" Messages and then the last button is "What's New?"

If you press the "'what's new?" icon it is just like using the todays posts on the actual website.

Hopefully this helped.
                              thanks kind of ass backwards way to get to new stuff but it does indeed work..cp to you..

I still want to know WHY if you are on a mobile device this is the only option..

not way to get around it on an apple product safari or iOS....

IF I want to burn my mobile GIGs using the site with all of its graphics that should be MY decision..

Comment

Working...
                              X