No announcement yet.

Members List update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The threads are up in the Congrats forum.

I think there's one (that's what the numbers tell me) more Special Teamer, but I can't find them. I'll look again later.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• July's Lists are up.
      Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• The threads are in the Congrats forum. Go say "hey".
        Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• August is up!
          Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            August is up!
            Thanks peanut.

Comment

• Hi, Rem!

The threads are up in the Congrats forum.
              Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• Updated for September.
                Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• The threads are up in the Congrats forum.

The last few times, we've had about 2-3 movers each month. This month, we have 9 (Rem's was started early)! Congrats to all of you for showing your appreciation to other members!
                  Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• List has been updated.
                    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• The threads are finally up in the Congrats forum. Yesterday was really busy and hopefully people are in a better mood and will stop by and say some nice things to the promotees? Mover-uppers?
                      Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• November is up!
                        Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• The threads are up. Go say hi !
                          Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• Updated for December.
                            Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• Question Peanut, I noticed you posted the starters 50 at a time, any particular reason? And good job. That would be more work than I would want to do.
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                                Question Peanut, I noticed you posted the starters 50 at a time, any particular reason? And good job. That would be more work than I would want to do.
                                That's the way the admin search comes up, 50 per page. I don't do Practice Squad because everyone starts there and there are 88,344 of them. I do 100 for Bench Warmers because there are 401 of them. As it is, it takes me about 2 hours to do, so I try to cut some time off. In case you're wondering why it takes so long, it's more than copy and paste. I have to delete email addresses from each member. Spammers would love me if I didn't do that.

Thanks. It's important to members so I don't mind doing it.
                                Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

Working...
                                X