No announcement yet.

Members List update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The threads are up in the Congrats forum.

I think there's one (that's what the numbers tell me) more Special Teamer, but I can't find them. I'll look again later.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• July's Lists are up.
      Administrator

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• The threads are in the Congrats forum. Go say "hey".
        Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• August is up!
          Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            August is up!
            Thanks peanut.

Comment

• Hi, Rem!

The threads are up in the Congrats forum.
              Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Updated for September.
                Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• The threads are up in the Congrats forum.

The last few times, we've had about 2-3 movers each month. This month, we have 9 (Rem's was started early)! Congrats to all of you for showing your appreciation to other members!
                  Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• List has been updated.
                    Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• The threads are finally up in the Congrats forum. Yesterday was really busy and hopefully people are in a better mood and will stop by and say some nice things to the promotees? Mover-uppers?
                      Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• November is up!
                        Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• The threads are up. Go say hi !
                          Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Updated for December.
                            Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Question Peanut, I noticed you posted the starters 50 at a time, any particular reason? And good job. That would be more work than I would want to do.
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                                Question Peanut, I noticed you posted the starters 50 at a time, any particular reason? And good job. That would be more work than I would want to do.
                                That's the way the admin search comes up, 50 per page. I don't do Practice Squad because everyone starts there and there are 88,344 of them. I do 100 for Bench Warmers because there are 401 of them. As it is, it takes me about 2 hours to do, so I try to cut some time off. In case you're wondering why it takes so long, it's more than copy and paste. I have to delete email addresses from each member. Spammers would love me if I didn't do that.

Thanks. It's important to members so I don't mind doing it.
                                Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

Working...
                                X