Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Members List update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In fairness you are easy to laugh at

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
      In fairness you are easy to laugh at
      That almost hurt till I remembered you are Canadian so you will say you're sorry soon




      Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        So to make your lists you have open each and every profile? Our do you first who had had a change in their post totals so you can ignore inactive users?

        Poor lady. There has to be an easier way.
        No. I'm nice, but not that nice (no comments from #87, please).

        There's a search I do in the admin panel. I search under each category (Special Teams, HOF). It has the members listed in proper order. I copy, paste and delete unwanted information. I only go into the mods' profiles to get their CP counts to place them in the appropriate spots.

        It's really not a big deal. A couple of hours once a month to keep the members happy. Time well invested.
        Administrator

        Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

        Lupus Awareness

        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

        Comment


        • .



          Thanks for your hard work Peanut !
          And thank you for your awareness avys !!!

          May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
          The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
          http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
          My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            No. I'm nice, but not that nice (no comments from #87, please).

            There's a search I do in the admin panel. I search under each category (Special Teams, HOF). It has the members listed in proper order. I copy, paste and delete unwanted information. I only go into the mods' profiles to get their CP counts to place them in the appropriate spots.

            It's really not a big deal. A couple of hours once a month to keep the members happy. Time well invested.
            Ok, that all makes more sense now - my misunderstanding.

            I can easily modify what I made to let you know who has changed levels, that isn't a problem. Just let me know.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              Ok, that all makes more sense now - my misunderstanding.

              I can easily modify what I made to let you know who has changed levels, that isn't a problem. Just let me know.
              That would be great. I appreciate your help.


              Lists have been updated.

              Go congratulate the movers!
              Administrator

              Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

              Lupus Awareness

              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

              Comment


              • Updated.

                Except for the mods. I'll add them after I come back from the gym. I have my priorities, you know?



                They know I love them. Right, guys?
                Administrator

                Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                Lupus Awareness

                "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  Updated.

                  Except for the mods. I'll add them after I come back from the gym. I have my priorities, you know?



                  They know I love them. Right, guys?
                  Okay. We're all official. Mods are added.

                  And I'm almost done with my 44oz coffee.
                  Administrator

                  Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                  Lupus Awareness

                  "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                  Comment


                  • Lists are updated.

                    I don't usually do this during the day because of potential interruptions. Not too bad today. I was my only interruption.

                    I noticed only one member moving up. If you notice anyone changing brackets, please start a congrats thread.

                    Thanks!
                    Administrator

                    Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                    Lupus Awareness

                    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                    Comment


                    • I'm not sure my post count is correct. Could someone please count them for me?
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic
                      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                        I'm not sure my post count is correct. Could someone please count them for me?

                        All done. Looks good.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          All done. Looks good.
                          didn't know you could count past 20. (toes and fingers you know)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                            didn't know you could count past 20. (toes and fingers you know)
                            19 posts, he has 19 posts!!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Lists are updated.

                              Please go congratulate the movers (after I start the threads, of course).
                              Administrator

                              Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                              Lupus Awareness

                              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                                didn't know you could count past 20. (toes and fingers you know)
                                I really wasn't aware that Canadians could count at all so all of this is news to me
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X