Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Repeat Log In

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Repeat Log In

    Today, why must I be repeatedly logged in? I'm losing posts as a result. When I try to post, it says I must refresh the page, and when I do, I have to log in again. I haven't seen this before. Please help.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  • #2
    hmmm, not sure if i'm having similar issues.

    Let me try posting a few times and see if I am having a similar issue.


    edit: I don't seem to be having any issues.


    Is anyone else having troubles staying logged in?
    Last edited by Remedy; 09-28-2013, 10:09 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      Today, why must I be repeatedly logged in? I'm losing posts as a result. When I try to post, it says I must refresh the page, and when I do, I have to log in again. I haven't seen this before. Please help.
      When you log in, click the little "Remember me" box and see if that helps. I know in the past, when others have had the same issues, it seemed to work.
      Administrator

      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

      Lupus Awareness Month

      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        When you log in, click the little "Remember me" box and see if that helps. I know in the past, when others have had the same issues, it seemed to work.
        This.
        It happens when you stop posting for a few mins, it automatically logs you out. Clicking remember me will keep you logged in at all times.

        I've had this happen often when I'd make a post then go to another page or just away from keyboard. Or if I'm making a long post sometimes it'll log me out, but never have the issue when I have remember me selected.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

        Comment


        • #5
          You probably recently deleted your cookies or something so on many of the websites that you frequent there will probably be some things you notice that are different,or that you have to do again because "cookies" is how those websites remember who you are and what your preferences are. Your anitvirus/ browser etc. could have done this automatically. It's good to do this as regular maintenance on your computer for a myriad of reasons.

          Just do as the others have said and click the "remember me" box next to the login and that will create a new "cookie" for BCMB to keep you logged in. Also keep this in mind when visiting any other websites that you frequent, as the same procedure will likely apply.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            and that is why other people usually answer technical questions.

            I'm only good if you need help with mixing cocktails.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Remedy View Post
              and that is why other people usually answer technical questions.

              I'm only good if you need help with mixing cocktails.
              I'll take a Dutch Buck
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                The site is working fine Sam, that's just you senility flaring up

                Comment

                Working...
                X