No announcement yet.

difficulties today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the puter illiterate cowboy has finally figured out how to use his phone. Here come the negs.... ��������
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
      Well the puter illiterate cowboy has finally figured out how to use his phone. Here come the negs.... ��������
      That's a joke btw...
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Well the puter illiterate cowboy has finally figured out how to use his phone. Here come the negs.... ��������
        Glad you got it working!!

Comment

• Not a big deal really, just an fyi...
          When posting a new thread and I go to use the boards smilies, if I want to view more I it get this pop up.

I get this when in full/desktop.
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Not a big deal really, just an fyi...
            When posting a new thread and I go to use the boards smilies, if I want to view more I it get this pop up.

I get this when in full/desktop.
            Yep, smilies are designed to open in a popup window where you select what smilie you want and it then inserts it on the originating page so it isn't designed to work on mobile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp
              Today's sudden issue.... Can't view cafe thread. Get a popup that says page isn't working however I can see it on the a thing goes page and that Vinny made the last comment........wth???.?
              Hmm, just check on my mobile and it's working fine. Maybe a glitch? Bits and bytes... can you really trust them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                Hmm, just check on my mobile and it's working fine. Maybe a glitch? Bits and bytes... can you really trust them?
                No you cannot. I did obviously get the cafe to open.... And no I have no idea what I did to get it to open....lol
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• I was wondering why when I subscribe to a thread to get instant notification, I don't get any notifications?
                  I used to get instant notification to my email but now I haven't been getting any and I checked my spam box and it's not in there either kind of strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                    I was wondering why when I subscribe to a thread to get instant notification, I don't get any notifications?
                    I used to get instant notification to my email but now I haven't been getting any and I checked my spam box and it's not in there either kind of strange.
                    The mods have noticed a glitch with email notifications. We're trying a few things before we contact the tech team.

Thanks for letting us know and for your patience.
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• You guys are the BEST!!!
                      Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                        You guys are the BEST!!!
                        Thank you
                        I just checked again and all the settings are correct. We had a similar situation a few years ago so I tried the same solution. I'll see if that worked.
                        Administrator
                        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                        X