• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    bumped threads!

but i never did the New posts thing

I usually just check my user CP first and go to my subscribed threads to pick up on heated arguments and what not

and then i go to new threads after that to see whats happening

but i like that New posts feature. Ima have to give it a shot

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    Ummm, how about keeping it the way it is? It is called "General Discussions" after all, so it should stay general. This is the main forum after all

Leave a comment:

• AlWilsonizKING
    replied
    I only use the New Post link. I never browse the fourms......I just click the New Posts.....or if I have to I use the Search Function.

PEACE!!!

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Originally posted by Chidoze
    I gotta say, I never used the New Posts feature until now. Jared was right. Who knew his advice would work for someone 2 years later.

Same here! I only started using it about 6 months ago.

I still cruise the boards the way I always did though most of the time. Habit.

Well, alot has changed since this thread was posted. Went I went back and started at the beginning, I thought maybe I should not have moved it. But as I progressed, I realize we didn't even HAVE a Feedback forum back then. Did we? I didnt see it listed in Perry's post.

And the Archive sections. This must be responsible for those. Krugan and Alastor deserve credit there I believe.

We've grown so much in some ways.

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    It seems to me that everyone browses by forum, instead of the MUCH more convenient "new posts" function. Using that option not only will show you every post since your last log in, thus allowing you to pick and choose which threads or posts you want to view, but it also means that that you don't spnd all of your time in any one forum. (which could help counteract this belief that you HAVE to post in GD to have anyone see it).
    I gotta say, I never used the New Posts feature until now. Jared was right. Who knew his advice would work for someone 2 years later.

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    WOW! This is an oldie!!

I just read thru a few of the most recent posts. (Can they even be called recent? lol)

So much has changed.

I'm gonna take Benny's advice though. Usually when I move a thread, I dont say anything. I just move it and forget. Interestingly, not ONCE has anyone complained about it. At least not that I know of.

However, for Benny;

Seeing as this isnt really a BRONCO thread, and more of a FEEDBACK thread, I am sending it there.

I gotta read all this..........
    Last edited by JWinn; 02-26-2007, 10:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Broncomaniac PG
    replied
    Open Forum

What about creating an "open forum", with the stipulation that the posts should only pertain to the NFL and not other sports/subjects, etc. This may relieve some of the pressure on "general discussions". This would allow people to air their opinions on such things as the draft, free agency issues, coaching decisions and the like.

Broncomaniac PG
    Palo Alto, Ca.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    Didnt even know it was down there, lol.

*steps off soap box*

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by JoviBronco

Exactly, I swear this is the biggest problem with the boards is that even some of the vets don't know where to post!!!

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Joe
    Well, a small talk forum wouldnt nessecarily be for smack talk. There two different things. Ok, the paintball forum Im on is mostly occupied by teenage boys from 13-22 years old. So you can imagine theres a wide variety of things that get talked about. Everything from there high school problems to how much snow we're going to get, to football, and alot of other cool stuff, like a 7 page thread dedicated to custom .gif pictures.

We could put a sub forum up for people to go into to just bull**** about whatever, and leave general discussions for general football discussions.
    We have Anything but football? ?
    http://216.58.161.130/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    What do you mean? We have a smack talk forum and many other ones as well.

Well, a small talk forum wouldnt nessecarily be for smack talk. There two different things. Ok, the paintball forum Im on is mostly occupied by teenage boys from 13-22 years old. So you can imagine theres a wide variety of things that get talked about. Everything from there high school problems to how much snow we're going to get, to football, and alot of other cool stuff, like a 7 page thread dedicated to custom .gif pictures.

We could put a sub forum up for people to go into to just bull**** about whatever, and leave general discussions for general football discussions.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Just speaking for myself mind you

Originally posted by orangenblue420
    What are you trying to say here Jovi, like mods are only human or something - sheesh
    .............we may not be normal though BTW....Just speaking for myself mind you

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by JoviBronco
    As I have stated before in another thread, people shouldn't take it too *personal if a thread is moved. And mods make mistakes too, sometimes a thread could easily live in 2 forums (as stated in another thread by 420),so there are times no matter where a topic is, someone won't be happy with the decision. A fact that we as mods have to live with. Other times I might miss something that should have been done, it's happened before and it will happen again LOL.

Sometimes I say I moved a thread and sometimes I don't, that's what the moved thingies are for. I suppose I could start saying I moved them more often if people think it would help.
    What are you trying to say here Jovi, like mods are only human or something - sheesh

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Joe
    I know on Paintball Nation forums we have a "small talk" thread for everything not related to paintball, so you could maybe go with something along those lines for a new sub forum to keep the more "general" or "off topic" threads out of here.

What do you mean? We have a smack talk forum and many other ones as well.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    I know on Paintball Nation forums we have a "small talk" thread for everything not related to paintball, so you could maybe go with something along those lines for a new sub forum to keep the more "general" or "off topic" threads out of here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X