NFL App is Working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL App is Working?

Today I happen to update my Google Pixel 2 XL from Android 7.1 to latest Android 8.1 and now as I will open the app it only displays a blank white screen during the startup and gradually after few second it crashes itself. Any idea how do I get the app working again?

Update: Just an update real quick. I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of the app and it has been running smooth once again : )

Bishnu Gupta
    Showbox Mobdro Tutuapp
    Last edited by bishnugupta; 04-18-2018, 02:30 AM.

Originally posted by bishnugupta View Post
    Today I happen to update my Google Pixel 2 XL from Android 7.1 to latest Android 8.1 and now as I will open the app it only displays a blank white screen during the startup and gradually after few second it crashes itself. Any idea how do I get the app working again?
    I have the same phone (on 8.1) and my NFL app is working. I'm having other issues since the February security patch, so it might be a Google problem.

You might want to check out their site:

https://productforums.google.com/for...hone-by-google

I'm going to move this to the Feedback forum.

Welcome to the MB.
    Administrator
    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

That's no fun. Have you checked the Google store to see if the NFL has an update? Sometimes notifications of updates can be slow.

Comment

Working...
      X