Tagging System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tagging System

I wish that this could be a thing. I know for me it's hard to keep up-to-date on my BCPEC thread sometimes and when people catch a mistake, I would notice it much faster if there was a way to "tag" someone in a post. That way it would send me a notification. I hope y'all will consider it!
    sigpic
    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    I wish that this could be a thing. I know for me it's hard to keep up-to-date on my BCPEC thread sometimes and when people catch a mistake, I would notice it much faster if there was a way to "tag" someone in a post. That way it would send me a notification. I hope y'all will consider it!
    We have asked for this many times. Mods / admins can do a lot of things. Some things are beyond our control and unfortunately, this is one of them.

We keep asking, though.
    Administrator
    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
      We have asked for this many times. Mods / admins can do a lot of things. Some things are beyond our control and unfortunately, this is one of them.

We keep asking, though.
      It sure would make my job much much easier throughout the eason when I have my brainfarts LOL
      sigpic
      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
      Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
      US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Working...
      X