minor Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minor Suggestion

back in tha day (before the whole new buttons, new page setups, whatever stuff yall did (i assume a new version of the software), there was a link or something i remember at the top of the page that would take you straight to the denverbroncos.com homepage. i really liked that, cuz for some reason i keep having to clear my history, and so my little addresses ive been to bar is cleared. ive got the msg boards on my little mozilla easy 1 click bar thing, so i just liked having one click to get here, and to get the the homepage. I knwo this sounds erally lazy and stupid. To those of you who are wondering, no i cant just but the homepage in my little mozilla bar thingy, cuz then it would go off the end and id have to do very aggravating things to get there, so this is just a suggestion that would be nice.
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

I always thought there should be a link to the main website's page also.

Just my $.02.

Comment

I think it's a good idea also.

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
        I think it's a good idea also.
        well you are a mod... cant you make sumthin happen
        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
          well you are a mod... cant you make sumthin happen
          I don't have the capability of making those changes, it's up to Admin.

Comment

Willingness and ability are two different things. Those types of changes would require an alteration to the source code and the main template.

It's a lot of work (as are some of the other cool suggestions on this forum), but if there's enough interest for it perhaps they will invest some cash into the projects?

You're not going to find someone (not even me) willing to do those kinds of changes for free though. It's tedious work, and not easy to learn.

Just spitballing.

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceOfClub
              Scroll down and click on Broncomania Message Boards… surprise!!!
              HEY I hadn't noticed that

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
                HEY I hadn't noticed that
                I didn't notice that either.

Comment

I wish I had discovered this thread earlier so I could have been the one to point it out and make myself look smart. Oh, who am I kidding, I never appear smart.
                  There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

Originally posted by FanFromMichigan
                    I wish I had discovered this thread earlier so I could have been the one to point it out and make myself look smart. Oh, who am I kidding, I never appear smart.
                    Lol so you want to be smart eh?

Comment

Heh, it got me. I dunno why... I use that link myself sometimes... but I admit I got caught too.

Weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X