Contributor Status Viewing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contributor Status Viewing Question

Is there any way I can view all of my Contributor Status. After you get like 10 of them, some disappear. I'd like to see all of mine. Is there any way?
    ---IZAAK

Originally posted by zero1307
    Is there any way I can view all of my Contributor Status. After you get like 10 of them, some disappear. I'd like to see all of mine. Is there any way?

I wouldn't know.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

so dont post
      Blet

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307

No. You can only see the last ten hits given to you. I think it is because after a while, the page would be huge. But maybe Alastor could give a better answer.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidOrange
          so dont post
          Hm................ a little hypocritical eh?

Alastor could give a better answer.

sigpic

1. Death
          2. Taxes

Comment

hmmm i dont know

but i got a question as well, i dont wanna make another thread about CS Points because that would be called spamming but my question is...

Can Mods give out CS Points?

Comment

Originally posted by West
              hmmm i dont know

but i got a question as well, i dont wanna make another thread about CS Points because that would be called spamming but my question is...

Can Mods give out CS Points?

Yes they can, & do.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                Yes they can, & do.
                Yes, and their points are worth uh 2 or something? Even though they are starters I think the system is based on the amount of points they receive or something. So if they have 100 they give out 2 points. Or something like that.

sigpic

1. Death
                2. Taxes

Comment

They are worth more than two.

Technically, I can give out negative CP, but admin has asked us to refrain from that until we have a variety of members at different levels and the system matures. This will allow members to get to the level where they can give negative CP to trolls or posts/threads that they think are a waste of bandwidth (duplicates, spam, smack outside of the appropriate forum, etc.) Ultimately, our hope is that this will reduce the amount of duplicate threads and encourage peole to think before they post, since they now have an incentive to NOT get negative CP. You don't want to drop below zero. That would be bad. I think it will make it better online community for everyone in the long run, if only because the amount it time it takes to build up a positive rep means it would be really hard for someone to gang up one person they disliked. One person with a vendetta can't really do anything if 5 or 10 other people are giving positive points for a great post.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                    Yes, and their points are worth uh 2 or something? Even though they are starters I think the system is based on the amount of points they receive or something. So if they have 100 they give out 2 points. Or something like that.

Just to clear up this point (no pun intended, lol)Snk, the system in not based on points, yet. You need to receive 1000 (thousand) points in order to gain an extra point to give. At least I think that was one of the things.

However, if you have been here a year, or longer, you also get en extra point to give. BBJ & I havent been here a year, so our value is still only 1. Benny has now been here over a year, so HIS points are a value of two, so far.

I believe mods are totally different from the rest of us, as Jared was explaining. I would consider them not really a part of the program. They ARE, in that they can give & receive points, but as mods, it's just different for them.

I would be interested in having Jared or any other mod hit me with a negative to see what it looks like. I am just interested in the toy aspect of the program, as you should have seen in the original threads on this topic.

Go for it Jared, really.

Comment

I would be interested in having Jared or any other mod hit me with a negative to see what it looks like. I am just interested in the toy aspect of the program, as you should have seen in the original threads on this topic.

Go for it Jared, really.

You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to JWinn again.

Comment

It's the thought that counts I guess. j/k

When you get a chance, I would really be interested. Thanks!

Comment

Just to clear up this point (no pun intended, lol)Snk, the system in not based on points, yet. You need to receive 1000 (thousand) points in order to gain an extra point to give. At least I think that was one of the things.

However, if you have been here a year, or longer, you also get en extra point to give. BBJ & I havent been here a year, so our value is still only 1. Benny has now been here over a year, so HIS points are a value of two, so far.

I believe mods are totally different from the rest of us, as Jared was explaining. I would consider them not really a part of the program. They ARE, in that they can give & receive points, but as mods, it's just different for them.

Go for it Jared, really.
                          Do you mean 100 not 1000? Please say 100.

sigpic

1. Death
                          2. Taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                            Do you mean 100 not 1000? Please say 100.
                            maybe he's right.....oooooo mysterious.

Comment

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

1. Death
                              2. Taxes

Comment

Working...
                              X