Challenge To Broncos and Invesco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge To Broncos and Invesco

I just came back from Philadelphia where Lincoln Financial put on an Eagles fantasy camp. It was cool. We were given a tour of the practice facility, then were able to discuss the draft with the VP of personnel. Then we met the O coordinator and were able to look at game film and discuss strategy with him and look at the playbook. All of this culminated with a flag football game with Eagle players with McNabb as the all time QB. I think this would go over well here. I would like to see it happen here as well. What do you guys think?

They have a Fan Fair coming soon

http://216.58.161.130/forums/showthread.php?t=32381

Fan Fair Ticket Details Announced

The Denver Broncos will host their third annual Fan Fair June 4 and 5, 2005, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at INVESCO Field at Mile High. Billed as “The Ultimate Broncos Experience,” it will be a two-day extravaganza devoted to the Denver Broncos and their fans.

Tickets go on sale to the general public Saturday, May 7, at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster outlets and the INVESCO Field at Mile High box office. Adult tickets cost $25 apiece and are good throughout the event. Every adult ticket also comes with two free weekend passes good for children 12 and under.

Additional children’s tickets can be purchased for $10 apiece. Tickets are limited, so fans are encouraged to buy early. All proceeds from Fan Fair go to benefit the Denver Broncos Charities Fund.

For more details, please visit http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=266.

Comment

That would be sweet, and I'd pay big bucks to participate. I know the Rockies do this and it would be cool if the Broncos tried it. The people that do the Rockies camp have been doing it forever and its like a tradition for them plus new people always join too.
      BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
      IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Moved to 'Feedback" where official members of the organization have a better chance of seeing it.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

We also have something for Club level ticket holders.

They throw us a party! They get most of the new rookies to come, and some older alumni also. They provide us with food & drink, have talks with coaches & players, and let us tour the locker room. We have met a few people there;

John Elway
          Pat Bowlen
          Larry Coyer
          BVP
          Rueben Droughns
          Otis Arstrong

Just to name a few..........

We dont get to go onto the field, or play a flag game with players, but it's a nice cozy atmosphere were we can actually talk to some players and get to know them a bit, see the stadium, and have a good time.

Also, they do this for us club members FREE!!!

Comment

To bad most of us can't afford club level.
            BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
            IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

they do have something like that..its called FAN FAIR.I went to the first one and it is well worth the price of admission.You can't beat the price for a 2 day event,heck it cost more to take a family of 4 to the movies for 1 show.

Fan Fair Ticket Details Announced

The Denver Broncos will host their third annual Fan Fair June 4 and 5, 2005, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at INVESCO Field at Mile High. Billed as “The Ultimate Broncos Experience,” it will be a two-day extravaganza devoted to the Denver Broncos and their fans.

Tickets go on sale to the general public Saturday, May 7, at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster outlets and the INVESCO Field at Mile High box office. Adult tickets cost $25 apiece and are good throughout the event. Every adult ticket also comes with two free weekend passes good for children 12 and under.

Additional children’s tickets can be purchased for $10 apiece. Tickets are limited, so fans are encouraged to buy early. All proceeds from Fan Fair go to benefit the Denver Broncos Charities Fund.

For more details, please visit http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=266

KICKERS : THE UNSUNG HEREOS OF THE GAME!!
              sig.by Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                John Elway
                Pat Bowlen
                Larry Coyer
                BVP
                Rueben Droughns
                Otis Arstrong
                You met me? I dont remember.

But you are lucky, you got to meet the owner.
                sigpic

Comment

Actally, it can barely be called meeting him. Bowlen gave each person, and a few at that, a quick handshake and didnt really talk to anyone. He didnt want to sign autographs.

Van Pelt, however, was really nice! He was friendly and would have signed 50 items if I asked him to. He would have talked to each person more if there had been more time. Same with Droughns!

Comment

If anyone from the Broncos would like to see the itinerary from the event, I would love to share it with them. This blows Fan Fair away. I went to the event last year for the club level people as well. But what the Eagles did was truly amazing. Granted it was a very limited affair. But I think the fans here would drool over playing a flag football game with Plummer and Elam and Rod.

Comment

Where ya sit 51?

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                        Where ya sit 51?
                        It depends. Mostly in the family section in 108 row 5. But sometimes I sit in the club section. That's usually when the weather is bad.

Comment

From what I am told, some of the Broncos did play flag football with people right on the field. Rod Smith at least.......

Comment

This is a neat idea, and different from Fan Fair in the small number of people who can participate. I'll make sure our special events manager sees this. But I do encourage people to attend Fan Fair on June 4 and 5, if you can. Details are available at www.denverbroncos.com/fanfair.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
                              This is a neat idea, and different from Fan Fair in the small number of people who can participate. I'll make sure our special events manager sees this. But I do encourage people to attend Fan Fair on June 4 and 5, if you can. Details are available at www.denverbroncos.com/fanfair.
                              Cool. And yes I already have my tix for Fan Fair. I just think with such a rich football tradition we have here, this would be a nice way to treat the fans who support this great team. Kind of a once in a lifetime opportunity. I still have my info so if they would like, I'll share with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X