Video Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Games

Shouldnt the video game forum? Because it says for all non broncos football and that isnt always football.
    Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

Please tell me the point of this thread
    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

To ask the mods or whoever to move the Video Games thread to anything but football. Is that better did you read what section of the site you're on? FEEDBACK
      So im giving feedback.

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Comment

Still it seems pretty dumb
        sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

"Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself........"

Comment

You stil honestly dont understand the whole idea of feedback?

Comment

Originally posted by plummerdaman
              Shouldnt the video game forum? Because it says for all non broncos football and that isnt always football.

Do you mena that the video games forum should go to ABF?

What you just posted makes sense yet the wording no sense.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Ok either way he understood the point

Comment

Is it just me or did that not make sence.

Comment

Ok should the video game forum be moved to anything but football? Does that not apply their better then where it is.

Comment

Ok should the video game forum be moved to anything but football? Does that not apply their better then where it is.
                      No. Because most of the games are Madden and NCAA Football.
                      sigpic

Comment

Non-Broncos Football
                        Other topics related to nature's most perfect sport, but not the NFL's best team.

First of all video games do not qualify as football and even so madden has the broncos.

Comment

If i understand he thinks "Video Games" should move to the pack of Anything but football boards. (ABF, Entertainment , Graphics). Right?

Comment

Working...
                          X