High School Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Football

Can we have a High School Football forum for all of us younger football players out here? It would be fun just to have a seperate forum just for that, so we dont have to go searching for info on other people's announcements about their team. Maybe it is just me, but I also think that EddyMac87 and West like talking about their high school sports too. So please, reply to this thread to let us know if that is a possibility. Thanks.
    sigpic

Good idea, even though I won't have much use of it.........

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
      Good idea, even though I won't have much use of it.........
      But you can still comment on what some of us have to say about our team.
      sigpic

Comment

Yea you can just watch us have fun itll be cool
        Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

Comment

I think it would be cool to but it would be full of threds with one and two posts its a waste
          Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

Comment

I can see how it could turn out a few interesting discussions, but I don't think enough people could talk about high school football teams from across the country to make an entirely new forum worthwile.

Go Lions! 4th in the state and climbing!
            There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

Thats one of the stupidest ideas ever...its called bandwidth and thats what that forum would be....its just a waste of space

Comment

I think this is pretty interesting.
                Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by West
                  Thats one of the stupidest ideas ever...its called bandwidth and thats what that forum would be....its just a waste of space
                  Why is it a stupid idea? And how is it a waste of space?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                    Why is it a stupid idea? And how is it a waste of space?
                    Because it is...theres only a small number of high school players in here...you make forums so EVERYONE can use it...And its a waste of space because i think theres better stuff to made into a forum...and there wont be a lot of usage in it...like the college football forum as of now until the college game picks up

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                      Can we have a High School Football forum for all of us younger football players out here? It would be fun just to have a seperate forum just for that, so we dont have to go searching for info on other people's announcements about their team. Maybe it is just me, but I also think that EddyMac87 and West like talking about their high school sports too. So please, reply to this thread to let us know if that is a possibility. Thanks.
                      Great idea but I'll have to wait till next year to talk bout my higschool football.

Comment

Well what r we going to talk about with r high school football teams?
                        Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
                          Well what r we going to talk about with r high school football teams?
                          Standings, how your doing, and stuff like we talk about the Broncos.

Comment

Not that big of a deal just an idea............whatever admin thinks........

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                            2. Taxes
                            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

well i love the idea...

Comment

Working...
                              X