Symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symbols

I think it would be nice if we had a sort of drop-down bars for symbols that are not on the keyboard, or have hard-to-remember ALT codes. It would be cool to be able to but in foreign symbols, like ñ, ú, ó, í, and á. We could also have symbols for the euro, the cent, and the degree up there.

Just a suggestion.
    There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Yeah thats not a bad idea becuase then people could talk other languages on the board. Or spell some names correct.

Comment

I will pass the idea along to Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod80Smith
        Yeah thats not a bad idea becuase then people could talk other languages on the board. Or spell some names correct.
        I'm not a huge fan of having a bunch of members talk regularly in other languages on the forum, I'd like to stick to english
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
          I'm not a huge fan of having a bunch of members talk regularly in other languages on the forum, I'd like to stick to english
          But it would be nice for the foreign language threads, and trying to spell the names of places around the world that use foreign characters in their names. Also, when talking about weather and money, you could use the degree and euro, respectively. There are tons of other times I have really wished for a symbol drop-down bar, and I know a lot of other people have too.
          There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

I'd also like to be able to post those copyright keys and the tm deal and the other stuff. I don't have Apple so I can't use them and it ticks me off.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
            RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
            Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
              Well for the fans who can't speak english, it would be good for them.

Comment

Interesting suggestion. I'll run it by our developers and see what would be involved.

Comment

Admin, can you change my username to LiquidBlue? Thanks.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                  RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                  Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                  -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Ô

You can use the alt keys. Simply make a different character map and load it from your CPU onto your active keyboard. You guys can create your own character maps you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
                      Ô

You can use the alt keys. Simply make a different character map and load it from your CPU onto your active keyboard. You guys can create your own character maps you know?
                      Oh I didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Portis'HomeDogg
                        Admin, can you change my username to LiquidBlue? Thanks.
                        You can let Admin know at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                        X