"Fumbles" Misspelled on Records page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fumbles" Misspelled on Records page

Under Team Records. It's spelled funbles. Just thought I would let you guys know. Trying to help you keep the website looking as best as it can be!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=144
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

I've noticed a LOT of errors on the Broncos website. Andrew Mason usually averages like 2 mispelled words when he writes. No one is perfect tho.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
      I've noticed a LOT of errors on the Broncos website. Andrew Mason usually averages like 2 mispelled words when he writes. No one is perfect tho.
      Not trying to accuse anybody of not being perfect....Just letting them know it's there.

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Comment

Well thank you for drawing attention to the mistakes most would not have noticed anyway!! Way to make the site look the best it can!!!

Thats like getting a big red zit on your forehead, and then circling it with a thick red marker a couple times so it looks like a big archery target.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
          Well thank you for drawing attention to the mistakes most would not have noticed anyway!! Way to make the site look the best it can!!!

Thats like getting a big red zit on your forehead, and then circling it with a thick red marker a couple times so it looks like a big archery target.
          I only brought attention to it because it was a link, therfore it is more obvious. If it were in an article I wouldn't have said anything because that would be stupid. You wouldn't want the link "Top Stories" to be spelled Top Storys" would you? That just makes the site look bad. I don't see why people are giving me flak for it...Oh well...

Comment

I'm just teasin' ya brah. I have to get a lot of smartass remarks out in the next couple minutes, cuz I still have a lot of homework to do, and learn how to program a Nortel voice mail before I go to bed.

You play fantasy football?

Comment

I'm just teasin' ya brah. I have to get a lot of smartass remarks out in the next couple minutes, cuz I still have a lot of homework to do, and learn how to program a Nortel voice mail before I go to bed.

You play fantasy football?
              Yes, but I will be a smart ass and say "Wrong Forum Dumbass!!".

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
                Yes, but I will be a smart ass and say "Wrong Forum Dumbass!!".

Yeah. Not like this thread is going anywhere anyways. =p Just saw you had over 2k posts.

Comment

Yeah. Not like this thread is going anywhere anyways. =p Just saw you had over 2k posts.
                  Yeah, my posting really picked up when I got close to 1,000.

Comment

Gosh, leave them alone already. j/k.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I appreciate the catch. It has now been fixed.

Please feel free to let us know of any mistakes you see on DenverBroncos.com, preferably with a direct e-mail to me at [email protected].

Comment

Working...
                      X