Javascript

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javascript

I am currently having some very serious problems with my computer, and all javascript on my computer is disabled. This means that I cannot click on any of the 'Bold', 'Italics', or 'Insert Hyperlink' options, but most importantly, it means I cannot give any CP points. Is there any way I could give CP to someone other than clicking on the scale in the upper-right hand corner?

Thank you for your time.
    There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

I believe not.

You can try looking at the site in "printable form" and seeing if plain old hyperlinks show up for that, but I have never done that, so I can't be sure.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
      I believe not.

You can try looking at the site in "printable form" and seeing if plain old hyperlinks show up for that, but I have never done that, so I can't be sure.
      The problem with that is I can't open the link for the printable version.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

Comment

It sounds like you have been hit with some sort of spyware Fan.

On our big desk computer, before I got this laptop. I started having Javascript error messages, at this site I visit from time to time to play games online, Pogo.

I called AOL, and was told that I had been infected with spyware somehow. The guy had me go to ADaware, and download some anti spyware program. This compleatly screwed up my computer. I had to spend several hundred dollars to get it fixed. Of course, I have no idea about this stuff. Not only did they erase my spyware, but almost everything that had been predownloaded into the computer by Gateway!

Be careful what you do man! Be careful!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FanFromMichigan
          The problem with that is I can't open the link for the printable version.

Easy to get around that.

Whatever the link is in your browser, simply replace teh word 'showthread' with 'printthread'

For instance, this thread's url is http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?t=35938

By simply changing that one word, you go here:
          http://216.58.161.132/forums/printthread.php?t=35938

That should work. As far as giving CP from there, I haven't tried it. Let me know.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

I use ad aware and it works wonders

Comment

I finally got it fixed. I had to uninstall Windows XP SP2 and then delete a bunch of hotfixes that got on my machine through Windows Update.

Comment

Working...
              X