Is The Chat Room Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is The Chat Room Down

Is anyone having trouble getting in the Bronco Chat Room.....anyone know the problem?????

there's a chatroom? lol, you know what would be nice... a Live Game chatroom, instead of on the forums..the nuggets boards had them during the playoffs and it was pretty sweet, you have live interaction without having to hit the refresh button..something for the mods to think about...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
      there's a chatroom? lol, you know what would be nice... a Live Game chatroom, instead of on the forums..the nuggets boards had them during the playoffs and it was pretty sweet, you have live interaction without having to hit the refresh button..something for the mods to think about...
      Ya, that would be cool. For those of us that don't get all the Broncos games on T.V

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
        GO to general disscusions...... the first thread stickied by me.

Comment

No lunchtime chat fix.

Comment

chat won't load for me either
            sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

Chat Withdrawal

It must have been a helluva firecracker to blow up the Chat server. Chat gods are on vacation too. <<<sigh>>>

Comment

I hope it gets fixed. I go in there when I don't get the game and people give us play by play and we just talk about the game. It's really fun.
                My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Downtime Drivel

Prolly won't be fixed until Tuesday. If then.

Comment

Working...
                  X